Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

350 FOR NAVY METALLIC 1'S? I HOPE YOU KIDDING. THEY STILL ONLINE AND IN THE STORE! I GOT MY PAIR FOR $80 AT SHOE PALACE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO

MAIN INDICATION that these will sit on shelves and/or quantity is abundant:  Every single major HOH and FTL in my area is doing FCFS

To claim they will go for $350 in the aftermarket is absurd. 

You're right bro, I shouldn't have said anything and I'm sorry. My mommy always taught me about butting in to conversations that don't have anything to do with me.

So you think these can actually get up to $350? Hopefully I can save up some allowance money and get them before they get that high cuz I can't afford that. I still got senior dues I gotta pay plus all my stuff for prom.

ITT Senior dues are important

350 FOR NAVY METALLIC 1'S? I HOPE YOU KIDDING. THEY STILL ONLINE AND IN THE STORE! I GOT MY PAIR FOR $80 AT SHOE PALACE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO

He's not kidding. I sold a pair of these for $350 as well. According to the knowledgeable NTer @marlo408, we should do our research and check on StockX so we can get all of the facts...

Two of my local HOH only 10 pairs a piece and I'm NY so be it FCFS these are limited and will sell in certain areas I HIGHLY DOUBT they sit like Metallica

MAIN INDICATION that these will sit on shelves and/or quantity is abundant:  Every single major HOH and FTL in my area is doing FCFS

To claim they will go for $350 in the aftermarket is absurd. 
ARE YOU DOUBTING THE GREAT @marlo408?! HE SAYS THEY'RE GOING TO GO FOR $350 SO THAT MEANS THEY'LL BE GOING FOR $350!!!
I mean, why doubt him right. After all, I heard the warehouse manager at GOAT is named Marlon.

I also heard StockX is the Beckett of footwear and they'll be publishing monthly price guides and will be available soon at a B.Dalton Bookseller and Waldenbooks near you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

sorry i was busy making money at my job haha im talking shoes you guys talking ME i love it but lets stick to the subject :smile: kiddos
I'm sure we're all making money too
wink.gif

But I'm a little curious as to your rationale regarding your claim that Storm Blue 1s will be an "easy sell" for $350 as you so eloquently put it.

After all...

Last edited:
View media item 2272119
@marlo408 Why'd you delete this post?

And let me stop giving you a hard time. Bro, these shoes will NOT be going for $350. Only a handful of people outside of us NTers even care that they're releasing. They'll most likely be discounted in the coming months and possibly find their way to the outlets.

Lol.OG Metallics in the underground collector scene are beyond grails. Almost mirage like

Lol bruh y'all funny I'll see y'all in 3 'months only time will tell. Y'all seem to have a lot of it. Holy **** holy o think someone flagged it Bc I sure didn't.

Metallica look like straight plastic trash lol

No you are actually dead wrong. YOU are the funny one lol.

[size=16pt]C'mon fams, stop feeding and let's keep it clean in here. [/size]

Back
Top Bottom