Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's about market. Unc are max 250 probably 220-230 now. Sbb are about 350
Damn really I feel like production. Numbers are about the same on both shoes.... I maybe would of did $50 ... 100 seems extreme... Guess I'll hope Nike finally releases them like the did the chi 1's... Anyone heard of Nike doing these?

Damn really I feel like production. Numbers are about the same on both shoes.... I maybe would of did $50 ... 100 seems extreme... Guess I'll hope Nike finally releases them like the did the chi 1's... Anyone heard of Nike doing these?

All 1's have been kinda in the same numbers. allocation and hype are just different

Last edited:
Anybody think I could trade laney 14s for these?

giphy.gif

I mean given the fact that both released around the same time and people missed out on both, I can see it being more plausible than laughable.

Nobody missed out on laneys. Some sites had like a full size run a week after release

Last edited:
I don't think production numbers on these were even close to sbb. The sbb was much more limited if you ask me. If i remember correctly the sbb was in barely any footlocker type stores and if they were they were 30 or less pairs. These stores had plenty and there were plenty stores with them. Still a great shoe in its own right but i have to disagree about production numbers being close.

SNKRS didn't sell out of Laneys until the afternoon. If you wanted them you could've gotten them with little to no effort.

I don't think production numbers on these were even close to sbb. The sbb was much more limited if you ask me. If i remember correctly the sbb was in barely any footlocker type stores and if they were they were 30 or less pairs. These stores had plenty and there were plenty stores with them. Still a great shoe in its own right but i have to disagree about production numbers being close.

Same numbers man. Things appear more limited when there is more hype. Allocation for stores changes but overall it's about the same numbers. General estimate is they usually make about 30,000 1's

Last edited:
Some post offices won't take the reshaped flat rate box, saying it was altered. Happened to me a few times.

Had this happened to me a couple of times too. Alternating priority boxes are the way to go tho imo lol. They're free and pretty light. I order bulks from the USPS site. All you need to do is place the amount you need and your address. For safety measure to avoid them denying or sending back my package for alternating their box, I buy the 1$ brown shipping paper that comes in a roll and cover it up. Lol

Had this happened to me a couple of times too. Alternating priority boxes are the way to go tho imo lol. They're free and pretty light. I order bulks from the USPS site. All you need to do is place the amount you need and your address. For safety measure to avoid them denying or sending back my package for alternating their box, I buy the 1$ brown shipping paper that comes in a roll and cover it up. Lol

i do the exact same thing

Same numbers man. Things appear more limited when there is more hype. Allocation for stores changes but overall it's about the same numbers. General estimate is they usually make about 30,000 1's
Hmmm...can't say I agree. Here's my release day cops:

-1 pair of Royals (only 2 stores in the city got them)

-7 pairs of Black Toes (could've gotten more)

-15 pairs of Shadows (could've gotten more)

-3 Breds from the store (bought more off of people who were selling but initially I only got 3 from the store and 2 were GS SMH. Only like 3 stores had them in the city)

-5 pairs of Black/Whites (could've gotten wayyyyyyyy more)

-17 pairs of Chicago's (limited but not impossible)

-7 SBB (by far the hardest pair to get. Only about 3 stores got them. House of Hoops gets every 1 and they did NOT get these. I went through hell getting these)

-15 UNC (could've gotten way more)

Them SBB's were OD hard to get. Very rare...

Back
Top Bottom