Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think there was a real one, then somebody made a fake site too

it's just a developer's site, the problem was they didn't lock it up so it made it seem like you could actually checkout using the developer's site

Last edited:
Mwalker you have a background in computer science or web? Always knowledgeable about this stuff

Mwalker you have a background in computer science or web? Always knowledgeable about this stuff
Nope, I just figure some of these things out, I can't even backdoor yet, gotta learn python 
laugh.gif

The site isn't fake guys, it corresponded with VIlla's regular site, just like @silkboi  said it's a testing site

My apologies for using the term "fake" that caused the slight confusion :lol: .. either way that developer site wasn't legit so if you checked out you're not getting your pair.

Villa rep left me a voicemail last night with a full explanation. Said he would try to lock down a pair for me due to the inconvenience but I also know how to sell water to a well :rofl:

So, should I be concerned about my cc and personal info being compromised? Got me all shook up now.

That's over bro :frown: .. the link we used was for a fake villa site :frown: .. those orders have been canceled :smh: ... should we be concerned about our PP and credit card info since the site was bogus? :nerd:
Exactly :rofl:

Damn crazy. Guess it's a way to scam real quick guaranteed. For a shoe restock ain't nobody checking the validity of the site, cats just tryna check out asafp

No one made a fake Villa site. People just got onto their testing site.

Nope, I just figure some of these things out, I can't even backdoor yet, gotta learn python :lol:

The site isn't fake guys, it corresponded with VIlla's regular site, just like @silkboi
 said it's a testing site

Are you serious?! gonna have to call my cc company.

My apologies for using the term "fake" that caused the slight confusion :lol: .. either way that developer site wasn't legit so if you checked out you're not getting your pair.

Villa rep left me a voicemail last night with a full explanation. Said he would try to lock down a pair for me due to the inconvenience but I also know how to sell water to a well :rofl:

So, should I be concerned about my cc and personal info being compromised? Got me all shook up now.

:lol: aight cool because I was shook too! Thought I got hoodwinked enough though I used a dummy CC.

Yea the site is part of RUVILLA main site is just a sub-domain/alias that they use for testing.

I wouldn't be worried about CC or info leaking out for the ones who ordered but 'm afraid ya right those orders never went thru.... did anyone actually get charged? thought so.

Either way my apologies for bringing that link to the thread eventually just rubbed more salt to the wound.

Thanks

Who wanted a size 9?
[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I was able to try on my boys size 9.5 and were slightly loose. Gonna have to find a trade for the 9.5's I bought off of AF1K.

Anyone else tried on their pair(s) and fit a little bigger than their TTS?

Last edited:
[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I was able to try on my boys size 9.5 and were slightly loose. Gonna have to find a trade for the 9.5's I bought off of AF1K.

Check PM asap

YES

My 10.5 felt like 11 yesterday... 

these are def bigger 

Back
Top Bottom