Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

I've grown to love the 2s especially after finding out the history behind it and the premium Italian materials the OGs had they definetly need a remaster version

I've grown to love the 2s especially after finding out the history behind it and the premium Italian materials the OGs had they definetly need a remaster version
OG Chicago 2 lows that dropped in 2016 were sleepers.   Nobody wanted them and you can get them for as low as $70.   Classic shoe in my opinion

OG Chicago 2 lows that dropped in 2016 were sleepers.   Nobody wanted them and you can get them for as low as $70.   Classic shoe in my opinion
The shape on the OG mid/hi are beautiful I hope the go back to that shape or close whenever they decide to retro them again

I don't care if they were just rons or just bobs or even just toms, they are still just trash.

Again: The Jordan II has never been retroed in its original form. None of the retros have even been close to the originals. You brothers need to go watch School Daze

Release the Jordan 2 as a GR with just don leather or leather softer than the cyber Monday 3 leather. The stuff they used for the lows last year was good

People are just saying things i see
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What happened in the Katrina thread? Got locked up quick..

Looks like JB going for the throat again for the last half of the year. :smh:

Man the memories of going to Airjordan.com and seeing those and those mid top chicago's. Some of y'all don't know how much JB is spoiling us right now.

...I'm getting old :wow:

I'm thinking these will be a Gr

1. Pinoe said Royal 1s would be Banned 1 numbers and they aren't
2. DJFolk/Balt said the 2016 WC 4s would have similar stock to the '88 3s, which they didn't.

3. Pinoe/Balt/DjFolk where each wrong about Cherry 12, Flint 12, and other things supposed to drop this and last year like Shadow 1s and Bred 4s.
4. These folks get vague leaks from JB people who intentionally leave even the "leakers" guessing.
5. While this is nicknamed the Katrina, these are apart of a previously nameless collection of Jordan's 1-21 sold in an auction, thus they were not made as a "special release". If so, those 1s mid are Katrina's too,, along with those jump man infrared 6s.

Knowing JB, there'll be the Black Friday drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom