Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

I know Im gonna get heat for this, but the black cements never did anything for me.  True blues were nice but would love to see the fire reds w Nike Air.  I have enough White cements to last me for a while.
Grape 5s never did anything for me and I've gotten flack for saying it plenty. I like the BC better because I always like the black og better.

Perfect example that hype colorways may not appeal to everyone.  No one is wrong though.  We all have diff taste.

I know Im gonna get heat for this, but the black cements never did anything for me.  True blues were nice but would love to see the fire reds w Nike Air.  I have enough White cements to last me for a while.

You're not alone. I never really liked the BC either. I always preferred the WC and true blues. Red 3's with NA would be awesome.

I'm with you on the BC, but I will take WC every yr if they release TB also... But if the BC do drop I'll try for them. Because 3s are my fave model

I can take either or when it come to BC or WC 3s if they do the Fr I repeat please change that elephant print back to a dark ash grey again i know it wasn't a light shade of grey compared to the other 3 Ogs but I really hate that the fr elephant print is solid black it a turn off for me I'm hoping for BC tbh though

Last edited:
They should just drop both cements, with NA and OG shape. Been too quiet this year after the last couple years.. :nerd:

December 2017

Air Jordan 3 Retro

Black/Black/Black

136064-011 $190

Black cat 3?

The Katrina's better not be as limited as the atmos pack. These are a must have and looking to be the only good release of the holiday season so far.

Back
Top Bottom