Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't believe I'm witnessing this, it's crazy...  Be patient though, as one guy already wrote, the dust just needs to settle down, this is a relatively massive release. Good luck everyone!

Got thru snkr app right now , had to enter PayPal and took some try's ..for some reason my credit card info was not there . So that's two pears villa and snkr app 10.5 ...

its dumb how this error removed my card info and i have to actually type it in when my size pops up takes to long and i get anohter error

Can't believe I'm witnessing this, it's crazy...  Be patient though, as one guy already wrote, the dust just needs to settle down, this is a relatively massive release. Good luck everyone!

It doesn't matter how massive the release is when the hype is as crazy as it is for these.

Dudes will strike out

Had a pair in cart at eastbay, FTL, and 2 at FTA :smh:

Got through on eastbay and FTL but decided to buy from FTL because of the 8% cash back.

That $18 tax :stoneface: :smh: :x

If I hadn't recently sold my 2012 pair I would have definitely passed on these due to that.

able to cart on foot locker and finishline (easy as hell soon as splash went down), patience guys!

So I copped on SNKRS app, but when NDC loads up it says purchased. Is Nike only allowing one per account?

Back
Top Bottom