Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Beastbay was brutal but finally got my confirmation email :smokin
I never have issues w/ site, but dammmn, cats are hungry today.
SNKRS bounced me after i entered my card security #.

Got the foams super easy... all 13's seem to be sold out on these. look like i wasted my luck on the foams. fingers crossed for the OVO

wit no tax here i saved a 30 dollars total than most
Yeah i was trying really hard to cop off JJ or ruvilla to avoid tax but it wouldnt let me checkout then i got hit with OOS. So i went to finishline and it was coming out to 250 shipped to cali. Im glad i got through on SNKRS

Finally got through on SNKRS. Despite the traffic and loading issues, it wasn't too bad, took 43 mins to cop. I'll take this over the instant sell outs due to bots.

Let the wheel spin and keep trying to buy if it air balls. Never backed out. Asked me for my cc info that I had stored about 5 times then I finally got through. Expect to see some air balls after you get to the checkout page too. You'll get through though after a while. Took 30 minutes of chicken pecking my screen over and over

Too slow on Eastbay for my 2nd pair and got cart jacked. I'll take the W on my 1 pair.

Now off to see Deadpool.

Good luck fellas

for some odd reason eastbay carted 7 pairs of the same size and I didnt notice until I checked out. Now the rep said the order hasnt been processed so I have to check back every hour.

can't find any left on the UK sites. :frown:

could only find a 13 on eastbay but $70 international shipping  is a big no for me. hopefully some more turn up later

Back
Top Bottom