Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

When did NDC stop taking coupons? That's prob why they are switching all hot releases through snkrs on the app and website

They make the most profit off selling on their own site compared to selling stock to other stores

Cheap  :smh:
Yeah, they're tripping with that...   they do eventually put it up on the site, but you just gotta hope that your size is still there when they do  

They barely had the IV up on the site

Sucks because while I got both my pairs albeit one in a half size bigger. I didn't even use my promo code. Would have scooped up another honestly

I thought this whole forum was family...apparently people on here thinks it's cool to say they can help out securing a pair just to get some laughs for themselves. Never thought I would have experienced that on here 
mean.gif

I thought this whole forum was family...apparently people on here thinks it's cool to say they can help out securing a pair just to get some laughs for themselves. Never thought I would have experienced that on here :smh:

Sorry bruh but most of us are strangers. You can't assume just because you are a member on here that you will get love. That is kinda built over time as people becomes familiar with you or you make connections.

Sorry bruh but most of us are strangers. You can't assume just because you are a member on here that you will get love. That is kinda built over time as people becomes familiar with you or you make connections.
All good bruh, not trying to make a sob story out of it or anything lol just throwing it out there. Definitely a life lesson though.

The post count doesn't show it because I rarely just post to post but I have helped complete strangers on here in the past and will continue to do so regardless of what went down Saturday. 

I thought this whole forum was family...apparently people on here thinks it's cool to say they can help out securing a pair just to get some laughs for themselves. Never thought I would have experienced that on here :smh:
That's messed up bro. Good luck finding a pair...never trust a promise though, it's a comfort to a fool.

was bound to happen. people been calling nike for promo codes like it was their jobs or even generating their own codes. abusing the system always ends up getting that system cut short.

I used a 20% off promo code this weekend on the 4's. You can still use the promo codes through the website just not SNKRS.
On the 72-10s I just saved a coupon in my cart that applied on SNKRS checkout, didn't work on these. Carted a pair on reg NDC and applied the disco code but site wouldn't let me checkout.

NT = NEVER TRUST 
indifferent.gif

NT = NEVER TRUST :stoneface:

I trust you doe

.... Word to db Penny Is

But I don't trust your sauces.... Dat pack never dropped :lol:

Just checked and UPS updated my shipping info from the 17th to the 16th, so I will be getting mine a day earlier. Can't wait ! I hope Nike continues to make tons of GR. As long as they make them better I don't mind paying a little bit extra. Just means I will limit my purchases to one I really Love.

Anybody here order multiple via Nike using two different email address using another form of payment while using the same home address from the original? My pairs have already shipped out but I just want to confirm that using different payments per email allow you to order without any issues. 
I've had a few orders cancelled in this situation. Different shipping addresses and names, but the billing information was the same. Not sure what triggered them to cancel it, but they sent an email saying I had exceeded the limit of 1 pair per person. 

Was successful in placing a phone order today with Eastbay using the style number!  Received order confirmation for a size 8.  Thanks for the heads up!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom