Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wore these for the first time last week and i realize why ppl bought multiple pairs..... These are the best retros ive worn in a while, i need another pair asap... These just spit all over that 2012 nonsense.. These feel like down pillows on my feet
embarassed.gif

I took a chance and bought multiples, best retro that I've worn in many, many years.
Still havent broken out my 2016s yet.. might have to do it tomorrow lol

anybody know a good reliebale website besides ebay that selling these for retail or very slighly above? I have one pair but I need another to have in stock. These and the metallics are so awesome and both are very comfrotable and well made

anybody know a good reliebale website besides ebay that selling these for retail or very slighly above? I have one pair but I need another to have in stock. These and the metallics are so awesome and both are very comfrotable and well made

What size?

Last edited:
I tried posting in legit check twice and its not coming thorough so I will post here instead. 

The shoes smell like a mix of cigarettes or nail polish removal. Is that normal? ALso they come with the wrong inserts. And mines did not come with a tag. I feel like someone returned these to the store and might have switched for fakes which is not unheard of so it make me paranoid. Can someone please help me confirm the authenticity of these?

Try the goat app

Just contact those ebay sellers and do pp inv and get them for retail plus ship.  Those guys are begging to unload.  

Try the goat app

Selling above retail on GOAT

but seller comes away with barely above retail after fees so [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Selling above retail on GOAT

but seller comes away with barely above retail after fees so [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Shiiii with the prices I've seen on the app at times I wouldn't be surprised if sellers are losing money..

Just contact those ebay sellers and do pp inv and get them for retail plus ship.  Those guys are begging to unload.  
your so right, someone is selling to me for 232 shipped. I did exactly that, asked for a Paypal invoice.

here are the pics

apparently alot of the reseelers bought too many and can not get rid of so now they are just settling for getting their money back. That is what one seller told me 

I picked up a second pair since I knew I would beat up my first pair. As of right now almost all of the holes on the wings are broken. I'm surprised no one else has this issue.

I picked up a second pair since I knew I would beat up my first pair. As of right now almost all of the holes on the wings are broken. I'm surprised no one else has this issue.

You gotta treat em better man. Relax the laces a bit next time :lol:

Damn maybe you should just let the wings loose. A lot of people rock them that way. If you didn't tighten the laces too much, then I would be worried. I tend to lace my shoes tight since that's what feels more comfortable too me and this hasn't happened to me on any IV I've owned. I hope this isn't a major issue with these. Would be really bummed if the plastic would break.

Yeah I agree, the 4s are way better.

I agree. While the XIIs are an elegant shoe no doubt, the design of the IVs especially highlighted by the WC and BC colorways make them superior to me. One of the most creative and iconic designs of all time and fully embodies what Jordan was about: Not only playing the best ball ever but doing it with more style and grace than anyone else!

Back
Top Bottom