Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Agreed. It will be like a hyped 11 release bet on it. There 4s. There wc4s. They are to be remastered which should meen better quality. They have nike air on back. Ya they gonna sell quick furiously

Instant sell out

$220?

Sheesh.

The lasers were $250 so I guess it could have been worse, but if I apply that logic I'm basically a sheep. But they're remastered white cement IVs with nike air branding..

[emoji]128015[/emoji]

Last edited:
220?

SMH. They will get 220 for these but if all retro's end up being 220 you better believe there will be a lot of passing going on.

What's insane is JB claiming inflation for a $220 price tag on a shoe that remained the same price from 89'-99' made with higher grade materials.

They could charge $350 for these and they would still sell out. The resell market exposed just how thirsty sneakerheads are.

The Christmas XI will be $250 and they'll throw in some cheap Bulls socks to justify he price hike. Watch.

I don't think 220 is confirmed though....

Neither is February. Son just came through and dropped that off with no source, or track record of legitimacy, or anything :lol:

That said, I could see his post being true.

Last edited:
I'm a big Jordan 12's fan so this is big for me. And rumors say the flu games will drop 2016 Black Friday.

Didn't mean to derail this thread from the Cement 4's.
If flu games and space jams come out next year ill retire.
What's insane is JB claiming inflation for a $220 price tag on a shoe that remained the same price from 89'-99' made with higher grade materials.

They could charge $350 for these and they would still sell out. The resell market exposed just how thirsty sneakerheads are.

The Christmas XI will be $250 and they'll throw in some cheap Bulls socks to justify he price hike. Watch.
$220 is getting close to where i tap out. Not quite there, but getting close.

If the price helps decrease the amount of people buying Im for it because I'd have to pay much more than that on resale if these are going to be anything near the Chi 1 release

If the price helps decrease the amount of people buying Im for it because I'd have to pay much more than that on resale if these are going to be anything near the Chi 1 release
People will complain about the price, but it'll still sell out. This shoe is just a MUST HAVE. Depending on how the rest of the year goes (for me) copping through raffles, snkrsapp and teammanual I might have to do a pre-order when the time comes.

My first retro purchased in 1999, my favorite model in my favorite colorway. bought 4 pairs of the 2012, aiming for at least three this time

Glad to see there's s good chance of getting these after missing out on the last release. Would love to have these in the collection.

Glad to see there's s good chance of getting these after missing out on the last release. Would love to have these in the collection.

whazatnow?

not only is there no confirmed info of any kind on this shoe,
but if they do in fact drop in OG form, then the hype would be bananas and a metric-fukton more difficult to cop then the 2012's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom