Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Shape of the OG IV was a thing of beauty, wish they could get that right.
good god these are clean pairs!! that shape
eek.gif

Well Maroons are sitting hopefully signs of things to come [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Well Maroons are sitting hopefully signs of things to come [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Talked to a worker in a Champs in a low population area.  Says they are most likely getting the 4s.  This store gets literally nothing for Jordans, so I am pretty sure they are GRs.

Talked to a worker in a Champs in a low population area.  Says they are most likely getting the 4s.  This store gets literally nothing for Jordans, so I am pretty sure they are GRs.
My sign is that they will come in full family sizing. I don't think there has been a limited release that comes in FFS

this thread should be locked until february. Straight nonsense. Hopefully what happened earlier tonight will be repeated for these.

this thread should be locked until february. Straight nonsense. Hopefully what happened earlier tonight will be repeated for these.
Hopefully the same thing does happen but locking the thread, no really a good idea.

If the speckle is different on every pair ill buy like 4 pairs on release and keep the one with the least speckles.

99>OG 

my opinion leave me alone

No worker in champs would know that info right now

And ppl even if these are prod in maroon 6 numbers they will b much tougher to get.

I'd say harder but not necessarily hard.Those who put in the due diligence should prevail. Won't be a given though.

No worker in champs would know that info right now

And ppl even if these are prod in maroon 6 numbers they will b much tougher to get.

Yeah that's what people in the aqua thread said about the Maroons they said if the Maroons are produced in aqua numbers they will be much harder to get

Last edited:
Nitpicking Jordan's is one thing, but nitpicking fonts, terms used and color, that extra stuff is becoming annoying. I'm I the only one who thinks this? Can we get back to shoes and stay on shoes?

Back
Top Bottom