Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah paying 250 retail :x don't mind because these are my favorite Jordan's of all time. Might want three pairs.

It's gonna happen

If I cop, not even gonna care
This. It has happened on most of the 4's I own. And the ones that haven't cracked yet, have probably not cracked because I've barely worn them.

As long as I get a decent amount of wears with OUT cracking, I'm happy. I've had the most luck with the 2012 WC's actually, they haven't cracked, and I've worn those the most outta any 4's I have. So hopefully JB uses that same mixing technique on the 2016's :lol: . If the 2016 WC's are like my Thunders and BC's...... I'll be a little disappointed, those started cracking within 4 or 5 wears :smh: .

No worker in champs would know that info right now

And ppl even if these are prod in maroon 6 numbers they will b much tougher to get.
He was speculating based on previous releases they had gotten.  I did not say that he knew this.  What makes you say they will be tougher to get?  You don't think that, despite the desirability that these shoes attract, JB has priced out some people?  Especially resellers who will experience lower margins from sales?

You would be surprised on exactly what Nike sees and how a petition can influence decisions. People thought I was crazy when I created this video a few years back and then when I created this FB Page https://www.facebook.com/Bring-Back-Nike-Air-To-Jordan-Sneakers-266930443334714/

When I started attending industry events at Nike/JB I found out they were following both. If there's enough talk about an issue it will eventually be addressed from my experience. Also keep in mind, we're on a forum dedicated to sneaker collecting/buying/obsessing

Appreciate the input, I've got over 40 signatures in a day and a half and I'll continue to push it. I never understood people who would hate on this topic. Im a do'er and this will be done

Grown men in here complaining about how someone types a posts.....c'mon now. That's more annoying, ignore it and keep it moving.

Anyway. Wishful thinking has me believing these will be in sane quantities as the Maroons, with more demand of course.

Are these the new ones?
Need em but $220++ man 
sick.gif
I feel ya, but man I would pay $500 for these. They're my all time favorite shoe, period.

Last edited:
Grown men in here complaining about how someone types a posts.....c'mon now. That's more annoying, ignore it and keep it moving.

Anyway. Wishful thinking has me believing these will be in sane quantities as the Maroons, with more demand of course.

I know right...

Anyways, I hope they're in the same quantities as the Maroons @Ingenious Nick

Hopefully, we can all just easily win a pair through the raffle system. I don't wanna have to struggle online to get a pair.
I can't read this release at all. just like the 6s,some thought they would fly some they would sit. they're sitting. but these? I don't see it but you never know. I thought the aquas were gonna be a lil rough like the 6s last year

True ^ I can't imagine them sitting either because of the colorway alone. But Jordan releases have been weird lately. I just hope the numbers are good.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  ​
Are these the new ones?​
 ​
I feel ya, but man I would pay $500 for these. They're my all time favorite shoe, period.​
 ​
That's how I feel about these @Bigsykedaddy...
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Man I swear...
 ​
If I could get em just like this, I'd spent about a stack and retire from the Jordan game...
 ​
 ​
I can't read this release either @PmpDaddyRobFord & @Ingenious Nick...
 ​
I just hope that they correctly align the Nike Air on the heel tab, that's all we can really hope for at this point. The release date is only 69 days away, so it's lookin' like "What ya see, is what ya get" at this point though. They've probably already started, and are halfway done with production.

Last edited:
Yall can think that these won't b a tough cop even if they gr, but I'm gonna stick with that, and in a few months we can come back and see who was right.

Yall can think that these won't b a tough cop even if they gr, but I'm gonna stick with that, and in a few months we can come back and see who was right.
yea really shouldn't ever try to get a shoe you want thinking it'll be easy. always go guns out. every shoe I got like 3-4 links up

These will be somewhere in between UNC 1 difficulty. Not resell, difficulty. The demand will be there and they'll go. But resell won't be that much over box.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  ​
Are these the new ones?​
 ​
I feel ya, but man I would pay $500 for these. They're my all time favorite shoe, period.​
 ​
That's how I feel about these @Bigsykedaddy...
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Man I swear...
 ​
If I could get em just like this, I'd spent about a stack and retire from the Jordan game...
 ​
 ​
I can't read this release either @PmpDaddyRobFord & @Ingenious Nick...
 ​
I just hope that they correctly align the Nike Air on the heel tab, that's all we can really hope for at this point. The release date is only 69 days away, so it's lookin' like "What ya see, is what ya get" at this point though. They've probably already started, and are halfway done with production.
Look how good that toe box looks. How can they not still replicate that and how can they not see how bad the new ones look in that respect. And whoever was wearing those ones up there in the runway show they look TERRIBLE. They better be fake, because if that's an early production release they need to scrap the project. YUCK!

Back
Top Bottom