Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have high hopes to be able to get them from ndc or snkrs after getting through for the 72-10. As long as I can wake up in time

All I want to know is, how is the quality of the leather? That last picture it looks like the plasticky stuff, hard to tell though. If it is plasticky, at least I'll save some money, and just keep rocking my 2012.

All I want to know is, how is the quality of the leather? That last picture it looks like the plasticky stuff, hard to tell though. If it is plasticky, at least I'll save some money, and just keep rocking my 2012.

Been my main priority as well, and it's looking like the toe might be stiffer with the heel being soft; like how people described certain parts of Maroon VIs being softer than others.

Not thrilled, but that's still just a guess so we'll see.

Last edited:
Been my main priority as well, and it's looking like the toe might be stiffer with the heel being soft; like how people described certain parts of Maroon VIs being softer than others.

Not thrilled, but that's still just a guess so we'll see.
Damb son you make me wanna throw up and not wear sneakers anymore, get your priorities straight

How can you expose someone that's widely known.

23penny is nationwide known with crews in the south securing his inventory for him on release day.

I'm pretty sure stores let him know the stock manifest so he can easily secure what he needs

I didn't know who he actually was at first back in 2014 at the white/black 1s release.
Saw a Chinese kid and an old lady get in line behind me and he complimented my Black Toe 1s so we start chatting a good bit about shoes and he introduced himself and asked if I had IG?
I said yup and he said follow 23penny
I peeped his page and was impressed was like damn you a celebrity (his follower count :wow:) and he was like nah I'm 23penny and that's my store check me out for all your shoe needs he gave me his personal cell and left
He's cool af and a humble person. :lol: as long as I get my pairs we Gucci

Known penny for a few years now he definitely is plugged all around and thees another asian guy out here that has HOH perimeter on lock as well

The leather on the last retro was awful and they were stiff af 
mean.gif

That being said, cant wait til Feb 

I still wear my 2012 pair occasionally, so I'm still good on that front, but I will go after another pair come release date for sure.

It was established early on in this thread these are a family GR, no? Can we settle this now?

It was established early on in this thread these are a family GR, no? Can we settle this now?
different world in 2016.

Everyone has an opinion; all in favor of what they want:

reseller, they are allstar exclusive QS TierZERO Ultra Rare UndefeatedX 1 of 1

want to wear, GR

don't care either way, don't care either way

different world in 2016.

Everyone has an opinion; all in favor of what they want:

reseller, they are allstar exclusive QS TierZERO Ultra Rare UndefeatedX 1 of 1

want to wear, GR

don't care either way, don't care either way
It's not even that, it's a simple matter of reading. It has already been established that this is a full family release. But the question of a shoe being GR after it's been stated is  par for the course for the JB forum.

Last edited:
If I can cop, this will be my first pair of 4's. Can anybody clue me in to how they fit? As in are they a close fit to the 3's?

can someone explain the secrecy around this release? shouldnt retailers get these in soon if not already?

Back
Top Bottom