Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The brand sustains this initiative by evolving the remastering process and reintroducing the Nike Air logo on the heels of storied silhouettes. The decision, which honors original designs like never before, was approved by Michael Jordan and continues with the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Cement’.

thank you michael :smile:

The brand sustains this initiative by evolving the remastering process and reintroducing the Nike Air logo on the heels of storied silhouettes. The decision, which honors original designs like never before, was approved by Michael Jordan and continues with the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Cement’.

:rofl:
All he sees is $$$. No matter what goes down the pipeline.....

Those last two propaganda paragraphs were a load of bs... :smh:

Always seemed funny to me how MJ was so fussy about the toe box that he demanded his J's have no toe cap starting with the VI's, and yet he signs off on the banana-toe remasters

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got a $70 gift card and a $20 WC on FNL just waiting to be used on these 
pimp.gif
. God I can't wait!

Always seemed funny to me how MJ was so fussy about the toe box that he demanded his J's have no toe cap starting with the VI's, and yet he signs off on the banana-toe remasters

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think because hes out of the league now he gives less than a damb about retro performance/quality. he just sees it as a money making gimmick like someone mentioned. doubt he even has input on those garbage 30's

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think because hes out of the league now he gives less than a damb about retro performance/quality. he just sees it as a money making gimmick like someone mentioned. doubt he even has input on those garbage 30's

No doubt you're right

Yup lets get those raffle codes going... I just left Super Bowl City which was madness as expected but too many Bronco fans for my liking... I'll stop by Shiekh on market if I get to it
Aw fam, why you hating on my Broncos? :lol:

2016 worst than 2012? 
laugh.gif
  Only Retro 4 worst than the 2012 WC4 was the cardboard materials they used on the 2005 or 2006 Fire Red (Mars?)/Military. Those were 
sick.gif

No way the 2012s are better, I have felt softer Lego than those things. I let my pair go because I just couldn't bring myself to wear them as I could foresee serious uncomfort

Wtf is up with the Nike Air on the back, looks of centred and I know this has been discussed. Looks terrible amongst other things.

To the dude tht said 2012 are better then these, you must be smokin crack...And i feel the leather is right where it should be for this shoe, being owners of original 4s the leather wasnt PREMIUM is flat leather tht had a littke softness to it...This release is exactly wht we have been waitin for, of course theres always goin to be differences from the original...Tht was in 1989, theres WAY MORE good for this release then bad...Good leather, very decent cut, heavy speckles (unlike the 99s and when you look back at them compared to the 16s, the 99s look terrible with light speckle) and most importantly the detached fater netting...Stop complaining, you either buy or you dont....This is as close you can get

Last edited:
craigslist resellers are taking pre-orders already and selling them for 270$ hopefully there's enough for everyone,, im going for raffles ,if strikeout Nike website it is

can't wait this is better then Christmas

Back
Top Bottom