Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yes you can, quit ************.

When the Maroon 6s were first announced to be coming back with a OG Nike Air label at the back, there was lot of hype going around over this all the way leading up to the week of the release.

Then the release happened, and you still saw them in stores 7-8 days after that in the same amount stock that was there before.
This clown and his maroooooon 6s.

They ain't even in the top 5 of Jordan 6's 

Infrared Black

Infrared White

Carmine

DBs

Olympics

DMP

GMP

Slam dunk 

hell maybe even not top 10 after sport blues, cigars, champagnes etc...

Thats why the junk still sits on shelves

^^ lol crazy subjective.

But maroons are an OG CW. Seeing that their are only 5 OG CW's they're top 5 out that gate.

No worker in champs would know that info right now

And ppl even if these are prod in maroon 6 numbers they will b much tougher to get.
I just wanted to let you know that that Champs got them. Looks like the worker was right....?

Last edited:

Infrared Black

Infrared White

Carmine

DBs

Olympics

DMP

GMP

Slam dunk 

Nah, the maroon 6s are like the Air Jordan 1s with the OG colorways, they look good with age and multiple wears. Plus, the maroon 6s won't retro for a very long time imo.

Infrared Black
Infrared White
Carmine
DBs
Olympics
DMP
GMP
Slam dunk 

View media item 1905709
Ya I don't think the maroon color was appealing to a lot of people even with the Nike air. I still need to get a pair though lol
Any websites with these for retail still? Or Instore in the Bay Area?

Last edited:
Why bobbybjj hating on the maroon 6 for?

And that was the first time maroon 6 were ever retroed and they still sat and had resellers returning them.

These will most likely sit in stores but probably sell out online the first day

Any NYC head wanna let me know how things go at Champs 42nd? They open at 8, should I get there earlier than that ?

I never trust a iv toe box with my giant toes so size 12 it is

I hear ya. Those Bred IV have my pinky toe still hurting just thinking about it. I went down .5 because a guy in front of me took the last 12. Never again will I get an 11.5

Just got the call this afternoon for my 2nd pair! Both pair will be from FNL. Double kickback on the WC rewards!
nthat.gif

If I was a size 9.5 in the '99 versions, should i still go for a 9.5 for this saturday's release?

Because I noticed the sizing of retroes nowadays are different. I was a 9.5 in the 2001 XIs but when i bought the CDP XIs in sz 9.5 it was killing my pinky toes. My toes were getting destroyed by the front toe box

I hear ya. Those Bred IV have my pinky toe still hurting just thinking about it. I went down .5 because a guy in front of me took the last 12. Never again will I get an 11.5
I feel you.........my 11.5 Green Glow IVs are still sitting in display in my room for the last 13 months since I last wore them.  Just couldn't deal anymore with that tight crunch

Back
Top Bottom