Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

no raffles entered, my sons in a soccer tournament with the first game at 815a on Saturday so online is out the question......

But I'm not worried.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
You should be fine. They probably won't sell out till round 1pm est online

Last edited:
Any of the San Diego heads get a call yet? I hit everything at Fashion, Mission, Plaza Bonita, and Chula.

The employees were saying Thurs and Friday calls.

I saw a LOT of people putting in tickets. This is the one where everyone comes out of the woodwork.

I don't know how you guys waste so much time to pick up some raffle tickets to have a "chance" to give Nike $220 + Tax.

I will wake up on Saturday and go to my closest mall and by the time I get there if they are sold out, guess what I'm going to do?

Not a damn thing.

Don't get me wrong, I have been waiting for sometime for these but I don't understand you guys jumping through the hoops and losing sleep.

Last edited:
Any of the San Diego heads get a call yet? I hit everything at Fashion, Mission, Plaza Bonita, and Chula.

The employees were saying Thurs and Friday calls.

I saw a LOT of people putting in tickets. This is the one where everyone comes out of the woodwork.

UTC and Horton Plaza already made calls

^ Not yet. We should be hearing if people are getting calls starting tomorrow and Friday.

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys waste so much time to pick up some raffle tickets to have a "chance" to give Nike $220 + Tax.

I will wake up on Saturday and go to my closest mall and by the time I get there if they are sold out, guess what I'm going to do?

Not a damn thing.

Don't get me wrong, I have been waiting for sometime for these but I don't understand you guys jumping through the hoops and losing sleep.
People rather have the shoes in hand on the day of the release rather than paying shipping charges on top of the already inflated retail price.

There is also the risk of their packages being lost, stolen, or delayed which is an inconvenience, especially if you have to file a claim with the shipping carrier and then wait for a check to be mailed to them to reimburse what they paid for.

Also, it's not really jumping through hoops if we drive 10-20 min locally to obtain raffle tickets :lol: It's only jumping through hoops if people drive 2 hours plus to enter a raffle, or catch flights to pick up their shoes, one example; Yeezy's.

Last edited:
Took me an hour and a half to get 9 entries in the city, beautiful day to walk around and grab food while entering raffles... Don't see the difficulty in that hahhaa

Last edited:
Im driving all around for these if they sell out at my local hoh but i doubt it honestly with the number these have been produced

Hey all,

I am in Australia and have basically no chance of getting these shoes. I have a friend in Seattle and was wondering if i could get here to use the SNKRS app to have a go at getting them for me.

How does it work getting a pair on SNKRS?

Cheers

Aussie

People rather have the shoes in hand on the day of the release rather than paying shipping charges on top of the already inflated retail price.

There is also the risk of their packages being lost, stolen, or delayed which is an inconvenience, especially if you have to file a claim with the shipping carrier and then wait for a check to be mailed to them to reimburse what they paid for.

Also, it's not really jumping through hoops if we drive 10-20 min locally to obtain raffle tickets :lol: It's only jumping through hoops if people drive 2 hours plus to enter a raffle, or catch flights to pick up their shoes, one example; Yeezy's.
Yeezys make money so that's why people jump through hoops and what is 15 extra dollars for shipping when most gonna throw em in taking closet anyway. Ordered 1000s of shoes and never seen a shipment get lost but if raffles make you happy so be it

Bruh I had a box filled with Girl Scout cookies stollen from my apartment last week that my mom sent out, no way am I having shoes sent to my spot lmao

Yeezys make money so that's why people jump through hoops and what is 15 extra dollars for shipping when most gonna throw em in taking closet anyway. Ordered 1000s of shoes and never seen a shipment get lost but if raffles make you happy so be it
Don't shoot the messenger!

He said he didn't understand, so I gave him the answer why some rather do raffles versus ordering online.

I suppose I am just bitter because if the 1999 me wanted to be a fan of sneakers today I probably wouldn't be able to do it.

The way the game has been lately, if your not using a bot, entering raffles or paying resellers you aren't getting anything.

The $220 price tag is a double edged sword, it somewhat eliminates the reseller but it's still out of reach for many.

My wife says I'm just getting old.

Hey all,

I am in Australia and have basically no chance of getting these shoes. I have a friend in Seattle and was wondering if i could get here to use the SNKRS app to have a go at getting them for me.

Cheers

Aussie

Not much to it. All the info is there (if you filled it out). Size, address, etc..

Pretty much click "place order" and hopefully you get it.

UTC and Horton Plaza already made calls

I was at Horton last weekend but was too early. Didn't make it back up there, just hit up the south.

I saw a mix of older and younger people at the raffles and 3 sailors in uniform all at diffrent malls.

I think SD is one of those places where pairs go super fast.

mikediamond mikediamond Yeah, it's discouraging to see what it takes to get our hands on some of the more desired shoes.

I'm glad that Nike/JB have been combatting that and making it easy once again, like it was back in the day.

Last edited:

Not a damn thing.

Exactly.

I want these but I'm not going to waste my time trying to get raffle tickets for drawings I probably won't win.

I want them but I'm fine not paying $220 plus tax for a shoe that is almost 30 years old.

At this point it's just not worth the hassle.

$490 for 2 pairs to the plug
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
2 - 10.5 are locked in

Now to play online!

Hey all,

Cheers

Aussie

SNKRS wont work in Australia. You can log onto the nikeus site and try your luck. Nike australia and k101 will have them online. If you strike out everywhere, i dont think resale will be too high on these once its all over.

SNKRS wont work in Australia. You can log onto the nikeus site and try your luck. Nike australia and k101 will have them online. If you strike out everywhere, i dont think resale will be too high on these once its all over.

I think he meant his friend in Seattle is going to try and get it for him.

Is snkrs app North America or just the USA?

If going by 72-10 resell price the same week as release or same day. Can get for less than $300.

Not a damn thing.

LOL getting a raffle ticket doesn't mean you're jumping through hoops, and I'm sure no one has lost sleep over it unless they are a reseller.

Jumping through hoops = Lining up for days before a release, trying to get plugs, buying it overseas.

Back
Top Bottom