Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just checked the Launch Locator on Foot Locker for my area............EVERY HOUSTON FOOT LOCKER IS DOING FCFS.

Granted, I would never trust a Foot Locker launch locator with anything like that.........but really?!  I've never known that many Foot Lockers to do FCFS on a shoe like this

Last edited:
I have a feeling these going to sit since most of the shops around me got mass shipment of these 4s

This thread has 250+ pages. Go back and count how many people are doubling and tripling, and also count the number of people saying things like "this is my first cop in 10 years".

Might change your opinion. Might sit for a day or 2, but no way are you finding these on shelves 3 months from now.

Just checked the Launch Locator on Foot Locker for my area............EVERY HOUSTON FOOT LOCKER IS DOING FCFS.

Granted, I would never trust a Foot Locker launch locator with anything like that.........but really?!  I've never known that many Foot Lockers to do FCFS on a shoe like this
SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE GONNA EAT NICE!!!!!!!

You'll get a call from GSP (probably the HOH). Willowbrook is a cesspool so I wouldn't count on them.

I entered at every store in GSP and Willowbrook. Still haven't heard back. Like a dummy I got my hopes up. I see a few local Jersey Footlocker stores say FCFS on the launch locator. Do you know what I can expect if I head out there Saturday morning besides cold as hell temps?

well me and my 5 other friends went to 4 different stores  entered raffle and every single one of us got a call backs some doubled

I'm just shocked that they even listed 95% of the Houston Foot Lockers as FCFS......like I said, I wouldn't hold too much grain into it.  If you live in Houston, just go to your closest Foot Locker and find out yourself.

But judging by the impression I got at Baybrook's House of Hoops today, it appears the FCFS news from the launch locator is true for the Baybrook area since I barely saw any left over raffle boxes (usually you see the raffle boxes left over in Baybrook Foot Locker a day or 2 after the end of the raffle ticket handouts)

Last edited:
Called my local jj dude said they opening @ 9.... I'm like.. Wtf happened to 7 or 7:30... Damn... Chances are when I make it my size gon be gone....

Always wanted these cements just glad I didn't pay resale. Now only if they release the Breds.

Anybody get calls from horton footlocker? I read @ jay zoe2 said something about horton and utc called...and i looked thru my phone call history and missed a private caller yesterday. Hope it wasnt them

That is correct! As of this afternoon: Horton, UTC, and Plaza Bonita Shoe Palace have all made their calls already. I was only able to hit on one, hoping that I get other call since I am looking to double up.

QS bro, HOH just told me no discounts, smh

They are pulling your chain. The system doesn't show them as a QS. I was initially told that, but once the shoes arrived in store, they saw that they weren't tagged as QS. Unless corporate sends an e-mail between now and tomorrow afternoon, you should be able to use discount/military on these.

They are pulling your chain. The system doesn't show them as a QS. I was initially told that, but once the shoes arrived in store, they saw that they weren't tagged as QS. Unless corporate sends an e-mail between now and tomorrow afternoon, you should be able to use discount/military on these.
Cool! Thanks for the info, was going to take my card in anyway and hope to get it off! Repped

That is correct! As of this afternoon: Horton, UTC, and Plaza Bonita Shoe Palace have all made their calls already. I was only able to hit on one, hoping that I get other call since I am looking to double up.

Damn, I usually hit on that Plaza Shoe Palace... 5 more to go.

Back
Top Bottom