Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah I really don't think these will sit at all. I don't care how many are made. I'm not going to be able to relax until I have these in hand.
Times infinity, It's online or bust for me. So if I DO score, I'll have to wait til Tuesday, or Wednesday for them...

tired.gif

Raffles vs. FCFS is one or the other a way of telling whether there's alot of pairs or does it not matter?
They just show how big the demand is in the specific area where the store is located.

In the case of Houston, the Foot Lockers aren't gettin much hype on the OG Cement 6s in comparison to other places AND they're getting a **** ton of pairs on top of it.  Hell, House of Hoops at the Houston Galleria is getting damn near 250+ pairs of the things AND they FCFS.  That should tell you something.

Congrats! Hopefully, I get one of the other sz11 LOL.
If i land any other calls, I'll p.m. you.... If you haven't copped yet, You can meet me at the rafflespot and you can get em bro..or cop the pear at release time (6pm?)

Last edited:
just got the call from FootAction in St. Louis.  I've got a 10.5 @ Champs and an 11 (FA) both on lock.  so pumped that a perfect fit is guaranteed!!

I've got about 7 other tickets, but I assume some are losers.

Good luck to everybody.  I gotta believe that if you want them online Saturday morning, you'll get yours then for retail.  size will be the only variable...

Now I just gotta find the Chicago 1 lows on Sunday.  Next will be the Black / Metallic Vs and pray for bred IVs later in the year.  what a year.  props to Nike for pulling the rug out from under the re-sell market.

Got one call out of 5. The Finish Line that told me they weren't even getting em. Just happened to stroll through when I got the other tix. I was supposed to have these.

Got three 10.5'secured from Shoe Palace and Finish Line in Denver. Lookin like everyone should be able to eat.

Ok then, to prove your prediction, why don't you commit to not trying to buy them until the week after launch ;-).
Never gonna happen.....

No calls for me and for the 4 I did at Santa Anita mall, looks like its online and retail + tax + ship for me.....sigh

It's time again. In 2011 got 1 pair from Natterjacks and 1 FL. Didn't do raffles or anything. I got 3 pairs of 11's with no effort and by the looks of quantity these should be an easy cop.
View media item 1907159

damn my homie got the call from HOH BEV and I didnt. Looks like I gotta try online or spots in LA doing FCFS

I got called back on 4 out of 5 raffles. Just told the last one to pass em along. I only plan on picking up one pair. Can't believe Nike is blasting these 4s like this. These will be available.

These are such beautiful shoes, so I can't pass on them. These were the first Js I had when I was in Jr high. If I remembered correctly, the Bred 4s were more popular than these back in the day (at least in SoCal, everyone had black Js). Anyway, very happy these are coming around again so I paid over retail to secure a few, each pair came out to be $275. Retail price +9.5% tax and shipping, it was about $25 over, since I dont have the time to camp at stores or in front of a computer or get raffle tix.

I am a bit ticked that JB gave us the 2012 crap version, which I bought 2 pair. Most of you would agree, the 2012 version was uncomfortable, and the shape and colorway were way off. Now that JB is giving us this version, they pulled me back in the game. I wonder what is up in JB's sleeves for the next Cement 4 drop in 2020? Better shape of the toe box? Better material / premium leather? Price likely to increase to $250? Will you be tempted to cop then, or are you content with the 2016 version?

Back
Top Bottom