Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nah y'all better not be starting some bs at NTSF. im not trying to waiting overnight for these

Last edited:
Hype on those wasn't really much. It was hyped but it was greatly overshadowed by the Galaxy Foams.

Exactly. ....the 2016s will not be one of those pairs but be one you look back on say DAMN JB us finally gettin the picture..lol.., plus the 99s have been hyped if anything the price will go down because of the '16 pair and imo it will give the '99 a run for there money too...

Last edited:
Considering I only did online raffles at Shiekh, and they just send emails out, I would have to say no. (Although, I've never won a raffle at Shiekh's either. Make of that as you will).

Man, couldn't retrieve my old Niketalk account from back in the days... probably got deleted. These 4's made me create a new account. Lol. First Jordan purchase in a really long time! 

Considering I only did online raffles at Shiekh, and they just send emails out, I would have to say no. (Although, I've never won a raffle at Shiekh's either. Make of that as you will).
I think win or lose, you still get an email.

Didn't get one yet. 

Last edited:
MJ rockin the AJ 4 Cements today at the Toronto Jordan store for All-Star Weekend!  Check him out on Sole collector site

Last edited:
Finally a go!!! Just got that Finishline call, Las Vegas Fashion Show. Woooooooooo!!! -ric flair voice
Good luck to everyone.

just got a call from Champs in Valley Fair....i think, the guy never mentioned what the store was. I would assume Footlocker would include that in their pick up speech or something.

Back
Top Bottom