Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My man always looking out 
nthat.gif

i think i got this 
nerd.gif

Truly appreciate it tho

0/4 raffles
I'm taking an L today

Looks like Imma have to wake up 7 am to buy these online :lol:

Won my first raffle ever..I still we could lineup to get sneakers, but winning a raffle for the first time has me happy. Now, time to concentrate on Valentine's Day

Anyone that already has them, how do they fit? I tried on my tts 11 in the alternates and they felt tighter than the columbias and oreos so i went a half size up on both the raffles I got called for. Just want to know how they fit so I can decide if I should try to get my tts to try them both and then decide.

I could've sworn the Jordan XXX's had the "find in store" option prior to going live on the site.

I guess we'll know for sure come 10:00 am EST/7:00 am PST.

I'm guessing NBAstore should have these as well tomorrow morning?

Last edited:
I could've sworn the Jordan XXX's had the find a store option prior to going live on the site.

I guess we'll know for sure come 10:00 am EST/7:00 am PST.
What are your feelings on the XXX's? I had a chance to cop early (those folks who got the emails last week) but couldn't pull the trigger. I "might" look at that black colorway that they are showing off in Toronto though. 

Speaking of which, the later releases (29's, 30's) don't sell out right? I mean they have plenty of them ***** year round? I'll be honest, I've only ****** with AJ1 through AJ13...

Back
Top Bottom