Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Copped off the app!!

Will post pics in similar pose at the same spot I took my pic back in '89. Flame suit will be on

I got through for a size 11 with the Android SNKRS app. However, it didn't apply my $50 in gift cards, nor was there anyplace to enter a promo code. Nike's on some typical BS.
Call them and they'll apply the gift card, I just did it.

Last edited:
A good handful of re-entry's finally lead to success. Glad for the ease of cop on SNKRS, here's to wishful thinking for the ovo release to be even remotely similar...:rolleyes

$235 size 12 on app by the way with PayPal credit. Still asked for cvc # and password but billed to my PayPal credit as I wanted. Good luck to all

SNKRS was definitely a BIG let down! Esp with trying to manage breakfast and purchase with 2 toddlers lol Tried randomly after breakfast was over and BOOM! Got my 10.5! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING TO EAT TODAY!!!

This type of post is probably redundant by now, but finally got through via SNKRS!  only took 1.5 hours -_-

Seems like they did make as many as everyone was saying. Even though the price is high for a IV I am glad they made enough for everyone

Back
Top Bottom