Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The app didn't fail, seems like smooth sailing right now, FSR. Yall just need to wait until the dust settled. Everybody coming through the door at one time will never go timely.

Just got my confirmation email from Nike...I'm out...enjoy the rest of your day, fellow sneakerheads! 
pimp.gif

spend all this time putting cc info on snkrs, it messes up, switch to paypal, it works. Thanks for the tip whoever posted it. 

Everyone getting confirmation immediately? Got one earlier

Did another email and didn't get one the last 5 minutes

Got 'em from NDC and FNL.

Got email confirmation from NDC.

FNL was more of a hiccup, i was on checkout at 730AM and when i hit "place order", it brought me back to the splash screen so i thought it didnt go thru, but i checked my card activity and NDC and FNL charged my card, womp womp.

Good luck everyone!

Also the '88 WC was $200+tax so not far from the $220 price tag. I don't get what the fuss is about the price increase since people have been buying $200+ shoes all the time. If these were heavily limited and had strong resale from the get go, no one would be complaining. I wish 4s still went for $115 but nearly all of those were pretty bad quality like the military 4s from a decade ago.

My girl works at the mall and picked up a second size 9 for me from FinishLine. I am debating whether or not to cancel my SNKRS order.

Back
Top Bottom