Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

won 2 out of 4 raffles and scooped up my pair at finishline and footlocker at my local mall... these are definitely fresh and im glad i copped 2 pairs... 1 will definitely be on ice... only thing i didnt like these came already creased...and the first thing i did was relace these and take out that size sticker because it gets stuck to the insole easy

Last edited:
Went right into my local HOH and double up, at around 11:00 (an hour after store opening)... In and out, Pretty easy cop.

Last edited:
Glad yall ate. And thanks for all the links you provided over the past week.
Thanks boss :pimp: As far as the links, no problem. You can catch me in majority of the JB threads posting links the day before the release :wink:

Take her out to a nice dinner bro. :smokin

These were a struggle for me today. :lol:
I might have to :wink:

My app was shooting nothing but air balls all morning :rofl:

Anybody else notice that the inside liner has a very light blueish color to it?

Overall quality is great but I thought that was weird.

Yes. Both my pairs have it. 1 from FNL and the other from Champs. It doesn't really bother me. Other than that everything is perfect. The first time I rock them with raw denim there's going to be more than just a little light blue tint on them.

got 1 from eastbay, confirm came thru
got 1 from ndc

looking to keep 1 since I got ds 99 cements 4

can it be that the collabo jordans are gonna be the only really limited releases from now like  psny, ovo, justdon ...ect ... and that regular og or retro jordans will be easy pick ups. ?

Well, I gave in and ended up copping these, even though I have the 2012. Went to my local a couple hours before they opened, I was 4th in line. My initial impressions, the leather on these is slightly better than the 2012s, but not by much. They also feel a little more comfortable then the 2012 pair, but that could just be me telling myself that in order to justify paying 295 CAD + tax for these :lol:

My barbershop is in the mall...always opens at 5 or 6 am...after my cut I noticed 7 people in line at House of Hoops. Easy first come first serve scoop. Have another pair in cart on snkrs...decisions decisions

Finally got through on FNL and SNKRS. Two pairs copped.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Cart jacked on FTL, FA, and Eastbay... 9 "air balls" on SNRS... OOS after waiting in line on NDC.... No 7.5 on FNL... 

Holding all these Ls on Team 7.5.

Back
Top Bottom