Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Right there with you guys, I was 12.

My buddy had them and they have been burned into my mind ever since. I used to LUST after this and the breds.

About to go grab my 2nd pair from the mall, could not be happier.

Good luck to everyone still trying
I was 11. If I asked my mom & dad for $100 sneakers back then I'd have either been laughed at or caught a belt to the ***.

same thing happened with me. I called to cancel my eastbay order because I got a pair off snkrs and they said I had two orders and both were already canceled. 

They showed two orders in their system. When I looked at each order they both had 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Called and they confirmed both orders were cancelled. They honestly couldn't tell me why I had two orders. Thankfully I placed an order through SNKRS shortly after the eastbay order so I'm still getting a pair.
Strange, so they cancelled your one order then? My account shows 2 entries for the same order number.

Just copped off SNKRS literally a minute ago. DAMN cant remember the last time i woke up this late for a drop and was able to cop.

They showed two orders in their system. When I looked at each order they both had 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Called and they confirmed both orders were cancelled. They honestly couldn't tell me why I had two orders. Thankfully I placed an order through SNKRS shortly after the eastbay order so I'm still getting a pair.
same thing happened with me. I called to cancel my eastbay order because I got a pair off snkrs and they said I had two orders and both were already canceled because the shoes weren't available. 

Dam overslept but still managed to cop a size 8.5 on sneaker app. :smile:

Its really not the price that people complain about, because they are gonna still sell. People complain about the quality. If the price is adjusted for inflation on the same shoe, then shoudnt we still be getting the exact same shoe???  Adidas shelltoes are still on par with the shape and materials yet there price only went up $20 or so.

The quality imo has to do more with the establishment of JB and MJ seeking larger profits while still having to satisfy Nike's investors. You can't compare the quality to when Nike themselves were totally in charge. Other factors are that JB knows these are just trendy casual shoes now that people put on to walk around and go shopping with. Nobody is really buying these to play competitive basketball. Not being made in Taiwan is another factor. The other brands have to emphasize quality since their shoes don't sell themselves like an Air Jordan signature numbered shoe can. I know these are excuses but that's the way it is. Quality in a sneaker is kind of an oxymoron. Sneakers are not meant to be at the pinnacle of shoemaking. It's not a dress shoe where reputation is built on craftsmanship. Even when the paint wasn't chipping, I remember Nike's soles wearing down pretty quickly when I was in elementary school. They're just not built for long term use. They're made to look good on your feet and they definitely accomplish that goal.

Can i use someones number for verification on the snkrs app. Im from England and dont have a US number for verification

they are gone from ndc. rip in pieces. ive officially given up trying europe, all sites sold out in minutes and no site with stock left ships outside of the US. :frown:

Has finish line sent out confirmation emails yet? I got charged a couple times, and I can't remember how fast they send them out. Thanks

Something's fishy when NDC is making it appear all sizes are soldout, but when I login with my second account on the SNKRS app there's nearly a full size run. What might piss me off the most is that I lost an OVO t-shirt from my cart waiting to get through to a rep on both the phone and chat.

Nike is pushing the SNKRS app heavy this weekend since its cross platformed for the first time. They're trying to make it so its the preferred route to copping rather than desktop

Coppin season has arrived...........these ***** are clean the moment I pulled them out of the box.

It was worth that one Saturday trip around Houston for raffle codes. 

Back
Top Bottom