Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i use a magic eraser very very carefully - even on midsoles & leather uppers//soft toothbrush & bar soap work as well

warning tho: anything less than very very carefully will be too abrasive might make it worse

i also - spray some stuff on them before the first wear & occasionally after cleaning them...

have restored many 75-100+ year old baseball gloves using the same or similar products among others...and many sneakers
so i have a fair knowledge of how to treat leather or synth leather...these products i posted work as well as the expensive stuff

...as to how to use them exactly...please figure it out...its not too hard
its never an exact science so other products may also work just fine
Yep - Be easy with the Magic Eraser - I learned that the hard way - my paint started cracking and peeling (midsole and tongue) on a couple pairs. 

Wow that glove looks nice! I miss baseball lol played from 1st grade to 5th....

its an early '40's wilson 615 pro model fashioned after the '30's wilson 648L hornsby model

not quit as high quality as the 605L/A2050 or the 614/A2110 but the pic itself is better (than those models i have pics of)

while i prefer rawlings gloves, from like 1930-1950...wilson totally **** on rawlings' quality & performance wise

Last edited:
when some of these old-timers these dayz (like your parents or grandparents) see a well-cared for split finger glove from the 40's or before...

they resemble one of us checking out our fav air jordans :lol: revert back to little kids again for just that moment in time

i seen it

For the VA heads, Chesapeake square mall has these sitting in FNL (Men's sizes, didn't look for GS) & FTL (GS sizes, didn't see any men's). I have no idea on the sizes since I didn't have much time on my break but I hope this helps a few.

when some of these old-timers these dayz (like your parents or grandparents) see a well-cared for split finger glove from the 40's or before...

they resemble one of us checking out our fav air jordans :lol: revert back to little kids again for just that moment in time

i seen it
gotta love it!! Had no idea their was a big world for gloves but I can see it! Greg Maddux ken Griffey were my heros! Straight 1996

this thread is one of the most all over the place threads i've seen on NT i know the mods aren't feelin' it but i think it's pretty cool yeezy stans,baseball glove leather,pissing contest,shipping questions,guitars,EB phone music,quality issues how to clean sneakers etc ... a little bit of everything 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For those of you wondering: They are TTS at least for my size which is US13. They're also very comfortable. I've been wearing my first pair for 4 hours straight. The biggest let down for me is that the "bottle opener" shaped back is made of soft and thin plastic, which is normally found in fake IVs...

1 more day for delivery from nike!  95% of my shoes don't get worn for at least 6 months to a year from when I buy them but these might be un-dsed asap!

Repped. Job and Nike doesn't have the same control like they use to where there was no company or individual that did anything different other than signing with them. Now upcoming stars have options on who to sign with not to mention how the signature shoes are injuring their star players in basketball.

UA did their homework.  there is even an article on how nike passed on steph curry before he blew up i believe......

Im not a Nike stan at all but some of you live in a dream world... Love my UAs and Adidas but you have to realize that Nike passes up on TONS of athletes. Athletes for the most part will wear their gear regardless, all their lives basically. The foundation had been laid down and set in stone... They passed up on NBA jersey making multiple times, passed up on re-upping Curry, who started on Nike, bc UA came with a crazy offer. Nearly passed up KD but he went back to Nike anyway, as did LeBron for his second sneaker contact that led to his recent lifetime joint much further down the road... The runners up in those major sports MVP races most likely are mostly Nike athletes.

Mvp means little too Nike bigger picture bottom line. Kids aren't in highschool/college hoping for UA contracts.

I'm loving the new diversity out here and competition but real is real folks.

For those of you wondering: They are TTS at least for my size which is US13. They're also very comfortable. I've been wearing my first pair for 4 hours straight. The biggest let down for me is that the "bottle opener" shaped back is made of soft and thin plastic, which is normally found in fake IVs...

Is it plastic or rubber?

They switched to rubber in 06 with the Mars and Military IV's due to claims that the harder plastic heeltabs on the 89s/99s were hurting people achilles.

You just confirmed his argument. He wrote most of the sales aren't based of hyped shoes, 2.5 of 8.4, that leaves 5.1 of miscellaneous sales.

Actually, that 8.4 is per quarter, not per year, so we're talking something like 30 billion plus per year total. 2.5 billion is less than 10% of that. A decent chunk, but still just a small slice of the whole Nike pie.

Back
Top Bottom