Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Members ages should be displayed under their screenname.
May be not the exact age, but at least have it catorgorized.
The catogories I.e. should be something like...
-Fresh off the tit
-still living off parents strength
-Finally got out on my own
-Ive been established
-about to collect that pension
-To damn old to be wearing this
roll.gif

how much are the 2012 white cements worth now? might sell my pair

Personally, I would sell them.The quality of the 2016 is waaaay better and is nicer than the 2012, but if someone will pay that for them, I would sell them for sure. Sorry about the first quote I am crunk lol and misunderstood

Last edited:
Apparently theyre not even Fetching $200 ds, info comes via my sc/cl/nt sales listing thats been up for nearly 2wks.

Yea I agree with this. I don't really see how people are trying to sell them $280 or whatever. Might as well get the 2016s for the same price or a few dollars more.

2/3 fnl pair got blue marks along the mid sole. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Returning in the morning for the 12s and till flu games.

Boy o boy.... Blue lines again.... 100 pages ago it was ok.... Now lets talk bout them restocks.. Who got lucky?

Last edited:
Gotta love jb, spend $220, another $15 on cleaning supply plus u gotta clean yourself before 1st wear and we all accept and keep it moving.

could i have a complete list of what i need to remove the bluish staining...ive never done this before on a shoe..
My shoe cleaning kit consists of:

1) Jason Markk

2) Magic Erasers

3) Timberland Dry Cleaning Kit

There have been very few things I haven't been able to fix with one or some combination of those.

One of my pairs had a blue mark. Here is the procedure.

Step 1. Lick thumb

Step 2. Remove ink

Seriously, try that first. If not then barely touch it with a magic eraser. It took literally 1 second for me to remove the mark I had.

Last edited:
One of my pairs had a blue mark. Here is the procedure.

Step 1. Lick thumb

Step 2. Remove ink

Seriously, try that first. If not then barely touch it with a magic eraser. It took literally 1 second for me to remove the mark I had.
thank you. ill start liking. going to have to brush teeth first after dinner. dont want my shoes to smell like the food i just ate. ha.

View media item 1929236:nerd:

Boy o boy.... Blue lines again.... 100 pages ago it was ok.... Now lets talk bout them restocks.. Who got lucky?

*raises hand*

I should have them early next week. I have never doubled up on a release (with intent to actually keep both pairs) until these. It was a must for this release.

Back
Top Bottom