Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Use mild soap, water and an old toothbrush and you should be good. I've used this method over the past 25 years.
I just tried it and nothing has changed. It's basically the same as angelus easy cleaner. The smudges are there to stay.

Last edited:
honestly, i wouldnt even try and clean the oreos unless you got mud or something on them.

Breaking these out for the third time today and I gotta say, they are really comfortable. I've only previously had the cool grays, '06 military's, and the CDP's, but these are by far more comfortable than any of those previous versions

My second wear is coming up Friday. I'll confirm then if the comfortability I felt initially is there.

I'm 99% positive it still is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

@Dattebasa What are you using to clean your kicks?
Angelus easy cleaner, but this happened before I ever cleaned then. I tried cleaning them, but nothing changed. They were fresh out the box and store retailer bought.
So this is how you received them? You wouldn't happen to live somewhere very hot? Or left them somewhere hot? Some of the specks could have been a blob of paint and smeared as they got hot.

So this is how you received them? You wouldn't happen to live somewhere very hot? Or left them somewhere hot? Some of the specks could have been a blob of paint and smeared as they got hot.
I didn't receive them from cleaning. I got them from wearing them. I only wore them time to time when I'm hanging out with friends at shopping centers or at the park. It's not very humid where I live, actually it has recently started to get warm here.

Last edited:
I never do the matchy thing but this is a special drop imo...I'd like a straight retro 4 shirt...all I've seen is like 2 for these and they were whack lol...wish I could find a dope flight one

Breaking these out for the third time today and I gotta say, they are really comfortable. I've only previously had the cool grays, '06 military's, and the CDP's, but these are by far more comfortable than any of those previous versions
I initially bought an 11.5. Slightly too long. Then I grabbed a couple pairs of size 11 and they are bordering between just right and too snug. Hoping the leather stretches out a little as I wear them more.

I really need an 11.25
laugh.gif

The speckles on my Jordan 4's seems to always have their speckles worn out. I'm not sure what causes this, but this recently just happened to my white cement 4 2016 pair. Jordan brand upped the price on these joints and had the nerve to call them "Remastered", while I'm sitting here wondering why are these shoes having their speckles scuffed up so easily by a few wears 
mad.gif
. Does anyone know the cause of this and how to prevent it?
Ive worn mine in the rain, mud grass and etc. I have had zero smudging since release day. Even after cleaning with Jason Markk, nothing

Don't see how he managed to smudge the specks by just walking, they either came into contact with a liquid or were originally like that.

One of the European stores restocked the Jordan 4 White Cement and Jordan 10 Paris. Just got an order confirmation for US 12 in each. Pm me for which store. I don't want resellers getting their hands on these. 

Warning: They charge VAT and shipping. 

Edit: The Jordan 10 Paris in size 12 US sold out. So, it was a limited restock and I bought the final pair. The White Cement are still available for US 7-12.  The Paris are available for sizes US 8-11.5. 

One of the European stores restocked the Jordan 4 White Cement and Jordan 10 Paris. Just got an order confirmation for US 12 in each. Pm me for which store. I don't want resellers getting their hands on these. 

Warning: They charge VAT and shipping. 

Edit: The Jordan 10 Paris in size 12 US sold out. So, it was a limited restock and I bought the final pair. The White Cement are still available for US 7-12.  The Paris are available for sizes US 8-11.5. 
:smh: So you post in mutiple rooms about this site but won't tell anyone?

Last edited:
People have lives man. I live in the BayArea. Sorry, I was watching the Warriors playoff game with my boys instead of responding to pms about Jordans.

Check your pm anyways. Links are there.

Edit: If not posting the links is considered trolling mods, I will post the links but that's encouraging the resell game on top of what Nike already does since these two releases aren't a US GR I believe. I am trying to give as many members as possible a chance to cop rather than posting the links and having them sell out within 1-2 hours since the White Cement have no order limits and the Paris 10's aren't too difficult to get around multiple orders. Multiple members have the links anyways now so they can post if they wish anyways.

Last edited:
So, you help someone out and still get hit with sarcasm? Should have just copped my shoes and let them sell out slowly then...

Seriously, you just can't please nobody these days unless you wait on them 24/7. :smile:

Last edited:
You really need to calm down and stop taking everything so personally. I doubt they will sell out on that site when theyre close to resell price, the site wasn't for me to be honest.

You really need to calm down and stop taking everything so personally. I doubt they will sell out on that site when theyre close to resell price, the site wasn't for me to be honest.

You're the one who instigated my response by harassing me for not responding no (even though I had responded to multiple people)? Shouldn't you have been calm instead of demanding I respond so quickly?

Also, my posts warned about VAT and shipping. Finally, they sold out before. Don't see why they won't again despite being close to resale. You also have to consider these are guaranteed legit while resale aren't necessarily. That's a headache many people rather avoid imo.

Last edited:
People have lives man. I live in the BayArea. Sorry, I was watching the Warriors playoff game with my boys instead of responding to pms about Jordans.

Check your pm anyways. Links are there.

Edit: If not posting the links is considered trolling mods, I will post the links but that's encouraging the resell game on top of what Nike already does since these two releases aren't a US GR I believe. I am trying to give as many members as possible a chance to cop rather than posting the links and having them sell out within 1-2 hours since the White Cement have no order limits and the Paris 10's aren't too difficult to get around multiple orders. Multiple members have the links anyways now so they can post if they wish anyways.

bruh... to keep it 100, the resell game is what it is. do you really think that because you are personally providing the links via pm that each member you are "looking out" for isnt a reseller?
99% of the dudes on here are strangers. they can act all innocent if they want but can be doing whatever on their own.

just my 2 cents.

bruh... to keep it 100, the resell game is what it is. do you really think that because you are personally providing the links via pm that each member you are "looking out" for isnt a reseller?
99% of the dudes on here are strangers. they can act all innocent if they want but can be doing whatever on their own.

just my 2 cents.
Nah bro. I'm fully aware. And I realize it is what it is. I definitely could be giving the links to resellers despite me pm'ing them. However, if I just posted them, I would imagine they would sell out even faster to resellers. Thankfully, the White Cement 4 after VAT and shipping are pushing $260+ so doubt any resellers will take them despite the resale price hovering around $300-$310. Retail is $225.00 plus taxes right so about $245 in Cali. 

Now, with the Paris 10's, the restock on those was very small in quantity and with them being Euro exclusive, they are more attractive to resellers. Anyways, I was hoping I could help guys out by slowing down the sell out process but in the end, people are going to do what they can to make a buck (including resorting to acting "innocent" to cop shoes for resale). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom