Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

got mine from the restock. My second pair....wallet is hurting now. I'll be slowing down a lot. I have to say the "nike air" on the back is big deal for me. 

You traded awesome leather for crap pleather from 09 *westbrook face*

You should kept your WC4s

And should have waited til September for the Remaster Bred 1s (OG mold, better leather and materials, Nike Air [emoji]128168[/emoji])

:smh: :smh: NikeTalk, Settling For Less

I swear these sneaker events got to have trade chaparones standing behind you screaming "Don't Do It" what a ripoff

Last edited:
It's an impulse thing at sneaker shows. It's legit like making a life decision. The hype on those would force a lot of ppl to do the dumbest of things . I just hope all the dudes talking about bred 1s in September realize that the hype on bred and Royal 1s has reached 2011 concord 11 proportions. If we don't see a aqua 8 GR release a lot of ppl are going to be salty. I just hope it was worth it to dude (and that their real).

Dude who got the 4's made off like a bandit 
laugh.gif

Worn 2x
At least you got $70 out of it too. Now that the trade's over, do you still like what you got in return?

If so then don't worry 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Boy boy boy, Is he a regular NTer? Breds are coming out in Sept tho... Sneaker event are there to offload crap.. Although gems could be found at SC.

Breds are Breds but the fact they were worn killed it

If they were DS then fair trade sure

let these go for some bred 1s and $70 at sneakercon today... really happy with that pickup but damn do i want me a pair of these..
Kid got oblierated.

Unless the Breds were worn over 10-15x you made ez money.

Last edited:
Second pair on the NDC restock came in pearfect like my first, no need for my 2012 now, can't even wear them as beaters or the court because they will destroy your feet. Anyone know what the 2012 are going for DS and VNDS?

Second pair on the NDC restock came in pearfect like my first, no need for my 2012 now, can't even wear them as beaters or the court because they will destroy your feet. Anyone know what the 2012 are going for DS and VNDS?
Probably lower than $170 imo

It think pricing varies depending on where you live. Here in the bayarea it seems prices tends to be at the higher end. 2012 DS is at around $280 so VNDS would only be just a little less.

But again value is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom