Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I agree.  You'd better not open a case against that ebay seller; that would be totally wrong.  There's nothing wrong with that shoe!

Received another DS size 13 today, reputable seller from ebay. Can't believe the deal, $197 shipped. People are just letting these things go, I love it.

Received another DS size 13 today, reputable seller from ebay. Can't believe the deal, $197 shipped. People are just letting these things go, I love it.
Wow, unbelievable!  Taking a loss on them unless they got an employee discount or something.  That's why I'm not pre-ordering for the metallic 5s in July; there's no way those will be harder to get than these! (knock on wood!)

my 2012 still DS
smokin.gif
saw a pair of 20212s pop up somewhere for like 225. They were DS.

Originally Posted by Fresh Out DaBox  ​
white-cement-2016-7.jpg
 ​
decisions decisions. maybe its too late to unload the jumpman. In this pic the focus is zoomed up on the jump man but my eyes will always be set on that nike air logo. ​
 ​
That's a sample, that had the Jumpman logo. That pic came for Jordan Brand. I guess they wanted to see how the lighter '99 gray, looked on the 2016's mold. They were most likely goin' to release like that... but decided to change it at the last minute. I know I'm sure as hell glad, they did though.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
That's probably the reason why, we got the Jumpman hang tag.

Last edited:
When did all these kids become such babies? Sure getting a damaged box sucks but isn't the shoes what matters?

SMH

Fixed.

white-cement-2016-7.jpg

decisions decisions. maybe its too late to unload the jumpman. In this pic the focus is zoomed up on the jump man but my eyes will always be set on that nike air logo. ​

That's a sample, that had the Jumpman logo. That pic came for Jordan Brand. I guess they wanted to see how the lighter '99 gray, looked on the 2016's mold. They were most likely goin' to release like that... but decided to change it at the last minute. I know I'm sure as hell glad, they did though.

:lol:

That's probably the reason why, we got the Jumpman hang tag.

Damn, the speckles on the sample pair are better than the retail pair

​
Yeah @GInfante, that sample favors the 99's Cement grey & speckles. Actually, the pair on the left looks more like the 1989 pair, & better IMHO.
 ​
 ​
OG's
 ​
 ​
My first 2016 pair
 ​
 ​
Both pairs, along with my '99 Sole Swapped Black Cement Retro's
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Well, this old man's pair came in today, and I feel just as good as you young bucks putting 'em on! Got 'em sprayed with the crep: and straight to my feet! My wife's father's day present to me! 

Have you tried replacing the insoles? I love the 4s because I can take an aftermarket insole and put it over the existing insole and it makes it that much more comfortable. My reason for always purchasing .5 up.

The hole on the wing I use for my laces finally broke. I'm surprised it took this long considering I basically wear these everyday.

Back
Top Bottom