Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Still love my pair. I might just have to double up while the originals are still relatively fresh. Think I've worn them maybe 6 or 7 times. Still smell the glue :lol:

i wear one pair daily and have another on reserve. the pair i wear daily broke in perfect. and i mean i wear them every day. my fav of all time. paid retail for both with no regrets at all

very late to the party, got them in yesterday from the EU restock:

Comparing these to my BC4s from 2012 it´s another world. I love my pair but they are the most uncomfortable Jordans I won, way too stiff. I know people still say the WC4s don´t have the best quality, but if JB keeps putting this leather on retros I am fine. Feels soft and almost a little tumbled on the toebox. I love that they made the litttle tabs on the back rubber-y and not stiff plastic like before. Everything on these makes them more wearable then the previous 4s. Glad I finally baught them.

What makes the pic look even more retro is that you got posters like that in your bedroom
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My buddy who gave up flipping shoes just sold me a pair of these for retail

Resellers have killed the sneaker market. And the legit sneakerkings have moved on. No one is paying double retail price for kicks anymore unless they are coveted like the Jordan 1's or Yeezy's. Anything else will sit.

Resellers have killed the sneaker market. And the legit sneakerkings have moved on. No one is paying double retail price for kicks anymore unless they are coveted like the Jordan 1's or Yeezy's. Anything else will sit.

Even the Yeezy bubble is starting to burst. People are not trying to overpay that much for shoes anymore. The only real money is for preorders

Even the Yeezy bubble is starting to burst. People are not trying to overpay that much for shoes anymore. The only real money is for preorders

The Yeezy and Jordan 1 market is so pathetic right now people have openly resorted to buying "unauthorized" joints. I've seen a couple of them and they are dead on. There might be some minute details that are off here and there but for people just trying to wear the shoes, once they have them on feet you'd never notice.

I can't knock the movement though. People are going for a specific look and will do whatever they have to pull it off without breaking their budget. Besides these sneaker companies have brought this on themselves.

The Yeezy and Jordan 1 market is so pathetic right now people have openly resorted to buying "unauthorized" joints. I've seen a couple of them and they are dead on. There might be some minute details that are off here and there but for people just trying to wear the shoes, once they have them on feet you'd never notice.

I can't knock the movement though. People are going for a specific look and will do whatever they have to pull it off without breaking their budget. Besides these sneaker companies have brought this on themselves.
yes they brought it on themselves intentionally. Why make shoes that other people can profit off of more than you? Resellers losing while sneaker companies and consumers who had to pay ridiculous prices before are winning. The only losers in the situation are resellers, so why would i or anyone else who isn't a reseller be mad?

yes they brought it on themselves intentionally. Why make shoes that other people can profit off of more than you? Resellers losing while sneaker companies and consumers who had to pay ridiculous prices before are winning. The only losers in the situation are resellers, so why would i or anyone else who isn't a reseller be mad?

I'm not a reseller but what has happened is the increased hype and limited buying abilities on shoes has turned many of the loyal sneaker kings off. It sort of saddening even this board on release days isn't how it use to be. Re-sellers have burnt out what was a pretty tight knit sneaker community. Full of people who liked to re-live and showcase the nostalgia of the coveted retro's.

I hope they hype continue on them Jordan 1. ive got some 1s that I'll prolly cash out on soon enough. The sbb1 used to go for 350. Now I see some pairs moving for 480-550 Crazy

Back
Top Bottom