Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've worn mine appx 20 times and mannnnn they're breaking in sooooo beautifully. I'm talking comfort-these are soooooo freaking comfy-compared to my toro iv and my legend blue iv, the comfort level on these WCs are outta this world (especially under the forefoot). One of the students at the elementary school i work at, put a gash in the white leather toebox with her jump rope-broke my [emoji]10084[/emoji]️. Lovin these and love that resell prices are not out of this world.

Many of us OGs have been waiting for resellers to leave the jordan game but it may be too late; i am the biggest JB Sneakerhead but i'll be passing on the true blues and possibly only going for a single pair of spacejams if i can grab em at retail. It kinda makes me sad that my passion for sneakers have died considerably, but i fault JB and nike for letting the culture get to this point.(pure oversaturation)
So you're skipping the 3s cuz of wannabe resellers that'll fail to make a flip and be forced to sell at retail to recoup?

I'm hoping next year is light. If so I'm getting another pair of these

From looking at the 2017 1st quarter calendar drops alone JB & Nike aren't taking their foot off the gas anytime soon. A strong resolve in the eye of temptation is the only solution... :lol: !

From looking at the 2017 1st quarter calendar drops alone JB & Nike aren't taking their foot off the gas anytime soon. A strong resolve in the eye of temptation is the only solution... :lol: !

Only things I'm seeing through March for me are the White/Red 13s since mine are busted, and the Motorsports

Only things I'm seeing through March for me are the White/Red 13s since mine are busted, and the Motorsports
mine aren't busted but I'm sure the leather will be better so I might cop even tho the grey carbon fiber is ugly

1st quarter only got one og colorway, and even those gonna chill around for a lil bit. im so glad jordan hype is over with, i can damn near buy every release from my local outlet

View media item 2249818
Saw this Gem here at Marshalls while shopping for white elephant gifts for work. It's a clean shirt that goes with the shoe without being so "matchy matchy". I have a problem with buying a bunch of crap I don't need all the time. And stuff that I buy but never ever wear. Not supposed to be shopping for myself during December so I was proud of myself for walking away haha. Dope shirt tho.

would and of u trade DS cement 4's for a pair of DS space jams??

Which space jams? The ones that are about to drop? I would only take the space jams with extra cash included, wouldn't trade a DS WC4 straight up. It's probably the best executed remaster this year IMO and it's looking like the space jam is going to be TB3 quantities so they should be everywhere and easier to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom