Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Too low. Didnt check to see what came in on the rest of the list but these are easily best retro of the year tied with Black/Metallic Vs.

Screw the hypetrain sellouts. These were great quality with plenty pairs to go around. This is how JB releases should be handled.

Damn that list is trash af just from what they have so far 
laugh.gif

This is a pretty dope website, especially if you live in Los Angeles. They're doing the top 10 Sneaker of 2016 and the Cement IV came in at #8 what do you think about that? Too high too low? Only one colorway per sneaker so it's the top Jordan IV of 2016 too according to them. What do y'all think?

http://fairrosela.com/style/the-top-10-sneakers-of-2016-countdown-8

I didn't even cop them and I think it's too low. Hoping for a restock soon.
restock? :lol:

i have a feeling these might pop out at outlets in the near future as it seems theyve been getting retros from 2014-15 recently 

i have a feeling these might pop out at outlets in the near future as it seems theyve been getting retros from 2014-15 recently 
Wd40 under the insole..

I have seen several pairs of these in outlets earlier this year, but they were like size 14+ ..

Too low. Didnt check to see what came in on the rest of the list but these are easily best retro of the year tied with Black/Metallic Vs.

Screw the hypetrain sellouts. These were great quality with plenty pairs to go around. This is how JB releases should be handled.
I agree with you 100 percent. My favorite 1999 retros were the white cements and metallics. It is great to see it happen again in 2016. 2016 is one of the best years for Jordan imo

If the sizing is similar to the Toro IVs, I would say TTS(Size 11).

10.5 has never fit comfortable for me without taking out the insole.

Back
Top Bottom