NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

O lowd..2012s were atrocious, I mean Mars were bad, but at least the red was brighter.

I had to sell mine with cardboard toe leather and quality, I only wore them for 3 wears. At least the 2020 has soft-ish leather on the toe. Albeit, I only walked around the house with them on.

3F17880D-083A-4CCC-89AD-7318EDA0C2D8.jpeg

:rofl:

I know it's totally different. But the original is still unlaced compared to the laced down 2020. They look pretty close to me. With those pics, I am even more excited. The quality issues on the other hand may be a different conversation.

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. I Expect so much more out of you. You can’t sit and complain about how terrible the 9 is, and then come in here and say these are “ CLOSE” to the OG. :smh:

Seeing how terrible the 13s are these are so close to the og therefore I will have this in the collection😂😂

People pick and choose which models they want to complain about instead of calling them all how it is. 4s, 9s, 12s and 13s have been butchered and destroyed for the past 15-20 years. I would have added the 3 in there, but they are making finally making the adjustments to the shape, EP, and tongue. Now, they need to bring back the OG colorways.

Secured SZ 11 through size?. Came out a little more than expected because of shipping, but no complaints here. Its kind of crazy that a UK retailer saved my 2020 sneaker season. Hit 4 or 5 raffles with them this year, while I can barely scrape up anything stateside (except at Undefeated).

Last edited:
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. I Expect so much more out of you. You can’t sit and complain about how terrible the 9 is, and then come in here and say these are “ CLOSE” to the OG. :smh:
Your right :lol: I know they dont come close to the original, but they are close enough for me to want. I knew you was gonna grill me for that. lol.
The 9 though, thats a different level of pissed off for me. The changes they can make are to me more simple to do. Seriously, we all would be pissed if the JM on the tongue of this 4 was half the size it should be. But, I still wear the 9s I have.
I think people do pick and choose solely because the level of meaning or desire for that specific shoe. Some shoes do not bother me as much as others do. I know the 13 gets a lot of heat but I still like em. Those are top 5 to me.
Anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom