NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Ugh I'm still dying to grab a PS5 but those resellers want insane amount of money for them and its literally impossible to cop online whenever retailers drop them due to the bots.

Best buy has been the only place I have been able to get anything at (Pre-Order/Black Friday Sale) . The bots ate everything else up instantly. Smh. Resellers need a real job!!! The 2nd time Best buy had a pin code you had to enter to purchase tho which they sent thru text or email so that stopped the bots which gave everyone a legit as u can get chance. They also dropped at 3:30 am and I work 3rd shift so I'm up all night.

Best buy has been the only place I have been able to get anything at (Pre-Order/Black Friday Sale) . The bots ate everything else up instantly. Smh. Resellers need a real job!!! The 2nd time Best buy had a pin code you had to enter to purchase tho which they sent thru text or email so that stopped the bots which gave everyone a legit as u can get chance. They also dropped at 3:30 am and I work 3rd shift so I'm up all night.
Damn 3:30 am? I guess releasing them at that time they would think it would reduce traffic because most people are sleeping. I know Walmart i tried so many times every time they released and a few times i got one in my cart but never was able to check out.

Damn 3:30 am? I guess releasing them at that time they would think it would reduce traffic because most people are sleeping. I know Walmart i tried so many times every time they released and few times i got one in my cart but never was able to check out.

Yeah I was looking at an email they sent about early Black Friday deals last Sat or Sun night and the Ps5 didn't say sold out, It said click for details so I did. That lady's face lit up tho when I dropped it off. That's what life is really about for me.

First Flx app hit (Champs) WL on FTL, loss FA. The pickup window for FNL pair is 3-5, Champs pickup by 6 pm 11/29 so I'll go to Champs when they open so I can hopefully get the least flawed pair available in my size.

Anyone know when Renarts and backdoor send lottery winners their confirmation email?

I'm going to bypass these as I made my decision weeks ago despite planning to get them originally. I'm not going to be OK with the eventual yellowing on the netting parts because it will bug me like that. I'm content with my black/cement from last year as far as the IV goes.

But good luck to all trying to get them tomorrow.

When I catch noblekane noblekane walking out of ftl with his pair
AC46050E-91AB-4EDD-8B80-10F0F5E8B255.jpeg

Well damn. “Made the cut” at FTA.. it’s at the biggest/busiest mall in town, but I’ll take it. Now just hoping I don’t end up with janky, mismatched toeboxes.

I was planning on wearing these while watching that Mike Tyson fight tomorrow. I hope he destroys Roy!!! Come on Champs pull me off that Wait List!!

Wow, entered on FLX for Footlocker only, I only have one account. And got a W for once. I know I've been flip flopping on these like a mother****er, but spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour finally convinced me I may as well try to get a pair and then make the decision as to whether or not to keep them or return them. Since they were the first J I ever had, and all that. So I'll pick them up tomorrow and we'll see. I guess I'll gun for another pair on SNKRS just for the chance of matching up two decent shoes, and I can send at least one back to Nike. If both pairs suck, I'm dumping both immediately.
You’ve got nothing to lose. If you really can’t stand them in hand, off they go. It’s worth a shot to see them up close.

Back
Top Bottom