NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Bro don’t snitch on yourself 🤣🤣🤣
I do it all the time and they give me my cashback 95% for Jordan’s

make sure u click the Nike site, then go to “missing cash back” and putin order number and subtotal
Did it automatically for me today, added $30 to my account already
Can anyone else confirm that they’re able to get cash back consistently with this method?? Only reason i’ve never gotten rakuten/eBates is because of the no air jordan thing or whatever.

I have hard time believing because i’ve heard nobody mention it before, and $30 off every pair would end up saving a lot.

Doesn't always work, but yes, if you bug them enough someone eventually puts it on there. It was just $30 cause of Black Friday. Normally ebates for these stores is nowhere near that much

I always get cashback for jordans on ebates
This is the first time I tried the method of logging in thru desktop for snkrs then doing the where’s my cashback and it worked

I took L's acrossed the board. Luckily wifey got plugged in with the manager next door to where she worked and secured pairs
20201130_100057.jpg
for me and a friend.

With talk of bad quality and bad materials, I think this pair I got is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s a bump and is underneath the leather. You can feel it on the toe box and inside the shoe. Although it was final sale I went right back and exchanged them. Smh terrible and I have no idea how this pair got past “quality control”. All was resolved and the pie I exchanged for was great with no issues.

What retailer?

Quality of these is horrible. Dents on the toe box of each shoe, glue marks, creases and stained laces. Glue marks and creases I can live with but dents and stained laces?

Attachments

• 8C4EB369-917C-41A6-B1B1-97EA3885EFC1.jpeg
    8C4EB369-917C-41A6-B1B1-97EA3885EFC1.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 3C9D4744-3CE3-48F7-9FE3-B584984B86E2.jpeg
    3C9D4744-3CE3-48F7-9FE3-B584984B86E2.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 4D45FBA5-4059-4EF3-BB86-AC708D0EC056.jpeg
    4D45FBA5-4059-4EF3-BB86-AC708D0EC056.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 238
I'm very surprised any cashback program would provide it instantly. They usually wait for the return period to expire, which, from a business standpoint, they absolutely should be doing. Otherwise they open themselves up to gaming/fraud.

In terms of reselling, I think intent makes ALL the differences. If I purchase for myself initially, but later decide to sell for whatever reason, then I don't see that as being a reseller. If I purchase with NO intent to keep, but only to resell, then I'm a reseller. Yes, from the end-buyer point of view intent is meaningless b/c it still feeds the secondary market, however, calling an NTer a reseller who initially purchases for themselves with NO intent to resell, though eventually does, is not accurate in my opinion.

Quality of these is horrible. Dents on the toe box of each shoe, glue marks, creases and stained laces. Glue marks and creases I can live with but dents and stained laces?
Dents are from each shoe imprinting each other by moving around in the box during shipping. I don’t know why Nike doesn’t protect the shoes more during shipping. This can be prevented.

Dents are from each shoe imprinting each other by moving around in the box during shipping. I don’t know why Nike doesn’t protect the shoes more during shipping. This can be prevented.

I'd be surprised if pressure from moving around during shipping causes that to be honest. Other than the stained lace, I don't see the above as anything worth worrying about personally.

I don’t think it’s presssure from moving around in the box. The dents don’t seem to have any texture to them. Almost like it’s been burnt. Nothing I can do other than live with it but dissapointed to say the least

So they didn't actually get their shipment in? That's odd; usually they would just delay release until they have inventory. Or no?

I'm very surprised any cashback program would provide it instantly. They usually wait for the return period to expire, which, from a business standpoint, they absolutely should be doing. Otherwise they open themselves up to gaming/fraud.

In terms of reselling, I think intent makes ALL the differences. If I purchase for myself initially, but later decide to sell for whatever reason, then I don't see that as being a reseller. If I purchase with NO intent to keep, but only to resell, then I'm a reseller. Yes, from the end-buyer point of view intent is meaningless b/c it still feeds the secondary market, however, calling an NTer a reseller who initially purchases for themselves with NO intent to resell, though eventually does, is not accurate in my opinion.
Unfortunately we now live in a world where intent doesn’t matter, it’s all perception. That being said, I’ve bought a couple of shoes with the intent to flip and sold others I intended to keep. Wouldn’t consider myself a reseller based off those numbers but to the one person begrudgingly overpaying me for a pair they couldn’t get at retail, I’m a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom