NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

So I'm hoping this is a good Omen for thing to come next year! Or it could be horribly bad.
20200929_115732.jpg

This has been brought up before but it really is amazing how the golf versions do more justice than the actual shoe

20200929_115732.jpg

dqu5uzpttczwmfmjiiom.jpg

air-jordan-11-golf-concord-3.jpg

concord.jpg
It's utterly ridiculous. Why do the golf versions get much better toes than the regular versions LOL

And they really need to re-release Concord and black/red 11 lows, without that god-awful toe box. If they just made them identical to the snakeskin lows from last year, in terms of shape and fit, I'd be happy.

This has been brought up before but it really is amazing how the golf versions do more justice than the actual shoe

20200929_115732.jpg

dqu5uzpttczwmfmjiiom.jpg

air-jordan-11-golf-concord-3.jpg

concord.jpg
It's utterly ridiculous. Why do the golf versions get much better toes than the regular versions LOL

And they really need to re-release Concord and black/red 11 lows, without that god-awful toe box. If they just made them identical to the snakeskin lows from last year, in terms of shape and fit, I'd be happy.

Toe box is insane on the golf pair. Why cant they do that with a real pair.

The toe box on the golf pair is better, but the ankle collar is STILL ****ed up. So it defeats the purpose. The low stretched out collar ***** the entire look of the shoe up.

|l |l |l |l

Just look at the wing alignment, and ankle collar cut of this Black Cat pair.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

D83B7077-1031-4038-BA50-9BAB9BB3CBB1.jpeg

yuck.gif

|l
And this is what they say is a fixed shape. It looks like if they fix the collar on a drop they **** up the wings or make the bottom layer to short where the wings almost touch the midsole and vice versa. It's like they took the mold of a old school skate shoe and starched out the collar of the shoe instead of the old school higher and almost pulled back style and the laces were way higher up on you foot to. I don't get it. Military's are my 2and favorite 4 I need these fixed. **** maybe I'll just dive in to reconstruction of sneaker like Hoopfr3sh and just fix all the 4s I buy!

Nike would make a killing (not like it doesn't already) if it would sell reprints of certain old ads and posters. I've never understood why it's never done so.
Hell I wish they would have re aired the old commercials leading up to certain drops. Why Not? Nike not hurtin for money. If not TV, at least on their site. Instead we learn about "bread" evolving. Thats genius. This year were gonna get a scientific explanation of fire and how its created. In two to three years, we are gonna learn how concrete is mixed. Cant wait.

Jordan Brand describing the Fire Red 4's:

"Returning in true OG form for the first time since 1989, this year's Air Jordan IV is an exact b̶u̶t̶c̶h̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ replication of its original counterpart right down to the finest details. Do you know where they get their nickname from? Do you know? Do you know? Do you know? Over the years the Air Jordan IV "White/Black/Fire Red" has been called the "Fire Red's" for short. So we decided to go with Tech Red instead because you know us, we can never give our long time customers and fans a true 1:1 in any way, shape or form when it comes to the Air Jordan IV retro! 🤡"

Jordan Brand describing the Fire Red 4's:

"Returning in true OG form for the first time since 1989, this year's Air Jordan IV is an exact b̶u̶t̶c̶h̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ replication of its original counterpart right down to the finest details. Do you know where they get their nickname from? Do you know? Do you know? Do you know? Over the years the Air Jordan IV "White/Black/Fire Red" has been called the "Fire Red's" for short. So we decided to go with Tech Red instead because you know us, we can never give our long time customers and fans a true 1:1 in any way, shape or form when it comes to the Air Jordan IV retro! 🤡"
As Gentry replaces Mars in the ads. :lol:

Your right. But they dont have to release these at all either. So why not generate a new fan base to the old promotions.

At this point in the game, since they've passed on the opportunity since launching the Jordan website, I only see Nike/JB doing this after Mike is gone to commemorate his legacy (which I don't even like to think about).

Back
Top Bottom