NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

FireRedIVs.jpg
FireRedIVs2.jpg

Let's keep it real...

The Air Jordan 4 has not been the Air Jordan 4 since the 2000 Blings, that was the last one to date.
Couldn’t be more true. The current mold for the 3s is good so I think there’s a chance they’ll fix the 4 one day. Been way too long. I bet they won’t change it until after they retro the fire reds though.

Tbh they don’t have to change a ton. The toe box goes without saying but other than that they just need to bring the height up a bit and use the right materials.

Low key want to get a job at Nike just to look into this toebox thing.

Do people think these will be in higher or lower demand than the FR5s? I think 4s are generally more liked/popular, right? The 5s look awesome, but I just don't tend to wear my 5s as much and got rid of my 2013s, so I used all of my will power to resist getting them. Seems like they were easily had if effort was put in, and even some restocks this morning. I'm hoping these 4s are at least as reasonably straightforward to get; 4s are my favorite silhouette! Wish they were launching now and not the end of the year!

Do people think these will be in higher or lower demand than the FR5s? I think 4s are generally more liked/popular, right? The 5s look awesome, but I just don't tend to wear my 5s as much and got rid of my 2013s, so I used all of my will power to resist getting them. Seems like they were easily had if effort was put in, and even some restocks this morning. I'm hoping these 4s are at least as reasonably straightforward to get; 4s are my favorite silhouette! Wish they were launching now and not the end of the year!
these will sell out quick imo

I feel the Fire Reds pop the most on feet which is why they're my favorite out of all the OG colorways of the 4's. They're just so beautiful to look at.

100% agreed! In '89 I had the WCs, but always wanted the BCs. Only one guy in highschool had the FRs, but always thought they popped more in this colorway. Now that I have the aforementioned 2 colorways, I'm really wanting the FRs, but maybe that's just for love of the hunt. Will see which one I wear more once in hand. Hope I can cop at retail with some effort.

Back
Top Bottom