NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Here's our exact 89 specs guys! Shapes lower than my 2019s for sure!
IMG_20201005_200534.jpg

they not terrible. that red shade tho
Reds real nice but even the wing placement is lower than the 19s and the ankle collar is still to low to be calming they're 89 specs. I would still like to own a pair but it's super off putting and misleading saying all that about being OG cut.

Here's our exact 89 specs guys! Shapes lower than my 2019s for sure!
IMG_20201005_200534.jpg

Reds real nice but even the wing placement is lower than the 19s and the ankle collar is still to low to be calming they're 89 specs. I would still like to own a pair but it's super off putting and misleading saying all that about being OG cut.

vlcsnap-2020-10-06-00h04m06s134.png

Told you, I told you.... I TOLD YOU.

The 2012-2018 mold.

|l|l|l|l|l

Compared to the 2012 fire red 4s, in terms of shape these definitely have had improvements made, however they're very minor, half ***ed improvements. Like they were working toward a better height, better collar, better shape and proportions but stopped at the ½ way mark leaving these looking like a hybrid between the 2012 and 1999 4s.
20201006_001311.jpg

FBRiD.jpg
robformat_copy_9d60b279-2dde-4298-86b5-11704c59edbc_large.jpg

Compared to the 2012 fire red 4s, in terms of shape these definitely have had improvements made, however they're very minor, half ***ed improvements. Like they were working toward a better height, better collar, better shape and proportions but stopped at the ½ way mark leaving these looking like a hybrid between the 2012 and 1999 4s.
20201006_001311.jpg

FBRiD.jpg
That is a really really fair assessment on these I think it is spot on!

20201006_001311.jpg

FBRiD.jpg
You nailed it here. At this point I will take any improvements over the 2012 fire red even half assed ones.

ever notice how Nike doesn't use the term retro with its Nike releases, they make a damn near perfect air max 90 and others and there is no retro attached. jordans on the other hand are retros which means they are styled after ogs but not ogs... any other Nike release will get a near-perfect shoe and there is not retro name attached. I think that's where we are all mistaken what we are actually getting with Jordan retros. once they create and release these like a Nike re issue we may start to get perfect shoes.

ever notice how Nike doesn't use the term retro with its Nike releases, they make a damn near perfect air max 90 and others and there is no retro attached. jordans on the other hand are retros which means they are styled after ogs but not ogs... any other Nike release will get a near-perfect shoe and there is not retro name attached. I think that's where we are all mistaken what we are actually getting with Jordan retros. once they create and release these like a Nike re issue we may start to get perfect shoes.

I think you are giving them too much credit. They are just some combination of lazy and cheap to cut corners.

thats not true air max 1s have been trash lately

The OGs in this pic make the red look more varsity than fire red....so strange. Too many variables with lighting.
I agree 110% I like the red on the 2020s and will get a pair no matter how hard I complain them but the filters, lighting and angles really change a lot. Even some of the OG's look way more vibrant than the Ogs on this photo.

If this is the shoe we’re getting I’m pretty happy. I love the ‘06 Mars fire reds - still wear them 2-3 times a week. Shape and color looks decent. Praying for an improvement in the toe box in comparison to the flight nostalgia 4’s I picked up recently. Those are 🤮

Attachments

• 89012DB7-D91A-4A3D-9D58-48E4647AAAD3.jpeg
    89012DB7-D91A-4A3D-9D58-48E4647AAAD3.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 288
Guys, Im an OG head like most, and the only thing on this shoe that is bothering me is the stitching under the wings, but Im still excited for the shoe. Ive been arguing against the IV for 15 years, and at this point am happy that there are improvements from last years Black Cement. The Nike Air not being centered was huge for me, and was why I didnt own the 2019s. Maybe I can get somebody to finish the stitching line under the wing :lol:

20201006_001311.jpg

FBRiD.jpg

definitely way better than the 2012 mold!

They are good enough for me, copping 2 pairs minimum

Last edited:
I have looked at a gazillion pics of originals and 1999 versions. They are all bad as hell. But these recent pics?, In without question. They look great. Before you slam on me, remember, Im only 40. :lol: Really though, they look good to me. Never had these, ever. So these will work.

I totally agree man I am getting a pair no matter what. I love the fire reds and they have NA on the back. I just find it beyond annoying hearing they're fixing them every year but it never comes out "fixed" but at this point I'm done worrying about it. I'll just get them and enjoy them like the BC4s.

IMG_20201005_2005342.jpg
air-jordan-4-fire-red_07.jpg

Ankle collar, and wing placement is everything. These ****s are still off by a LONGSHOT.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l
Bro like wtf you guys cant move the wing a few centimeters back and then build the ankle height off the new wing height and you have a fixed shape. They're that damn slow at this company. I dont even want a 99 shape on a 4 I want the real OG! Even the netting is way differe t right?

Bro like wtf you guys cant move the wing a few centimeters back and then build the ankle height off the new wing height and you have a fixed shape. They're that damn slow at this company. I dont even want a 99 shape on a 4 I want the real OG! Even the netting is way different right?

Yeah, it was like the material used on the OG's was like actual netting. I can't really explain it.

Back
Top Bottom