NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I got the notification for early access tomorrow but when I click on the notification it is not showing up on my Snkrs App. I opened Snkrs in my browser and it shows the access though.

Should I use my Phone or PC tomorrow to get the EA?? What would give me better chances?
Same thing happened to me for the veneer dunks. I was kind of freaking out. The next morning I purchased with no issues on mobile snkrs app.

Did you guys see the time for Early Access tomorrow?

I saw the notification on my message center but I didn't get to see the time smh.

-Drew

Damn it....no early access on either of my accounts. Just can't seem to catch a break on these. I'm sure there are a ton of people who will pass on their early access, but Nike won't take my money. Did they do early access for the BC4s and Infrared 6s?

Ok so I got my pair in from goat and normally I wouldn’t be so nit picky about the quality and stuff I figure it’s a jordan.., there’s always something wrong with them lol...

but yeah overall my pair as far as creasing and stuff goes Is fine... but man the shape is super warped on the left shoe, like noticeably... I had the same issue on black cat 4s back in like 2005 or whenever those came out.

Trying to double up so hopefully I can get another pair to compare, what do you guys think? Will this cause discomfort on my foot? Also the mesh like right below where the laces is more bunched up on the right shoe like if they laced it too tight... but again i think it’s just weak construction and bad shape

Attachments

• 5AB1C4E1-7177-44D0-9D5D-44110F2246E4.jpeg
    5AB1C4E1-7177-44D0-9D5D-44110F2246E4.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 4B21425A-D315-498D-900A-2055E36125A6.jpeg
    4B21425A-D315-498D-900A-2055E36125A6.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 70
  • 984C76E3-AD7A-452D-A25B-6F19E8B45605.jpeg
    984C76E3-AD7A-452D-A25B-6F19E8B45605.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DBD7FAC7-78CD-4973-8882-F97705D2ED0B.jpeg
    DBD7FAC7-78CD-4973-8882-F97705D2ED0B.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 68
Of course I get EA for the kyries today and not these :rolleyes:smh:
That's wack man how annoying. I actually really like these the shape is off (toe and collar) but I really like wearing mine they feel great on feet. I think I'm in the minority because the early pairs every one seems to hate lol. JB dropping the ball again.

Not to point out more things to get pissed about but the last pic BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 posted shows another detail I have not seen discussed too much over the years. The netting on the toe box should be shown off more. Look at where the lace starts on the OG (left) and where it starts on the retro. JB/Nike.. please higher the folks over at the AM III/I department to work on your shoes.

Damn it....no early access on either of my accounts. Just can't seem to catch a break on these. I'm sure there are a ton of people who will pass on their early access, but Nike won't take my money. Did they do early access for the BC4s and Infrared 6s?

I'm not 100% sure if it was a shock drop or early access for the Infrareds but I got them a few weeks before the official release. BC 4s I don't know.

I'm not 100% sure if it was a shock drop or early access for the Infrareds but I got them a few weeks before the official release. BC 4s I don't know.

I actually got them on a shock drop. Failed on RD on snkrs though. Not sure if there was EA as well.

Surprised in pic 3/6 above of the OGs how NOT slanted the toe box is.

I never get EA, last thing I got it for was Shadow 1s over 2 years ago. And that time was the only time they gave me something I actually wanted.

Not to point out more things to get pissed about but the last pic BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 posted shows another detail I have not seen discussed too much over the years. The netting on the toe box should be shown off more. Look at where the lace starts on the OG (left) and where it starts on the retro. JB/Nike.. please higher the folks over at the AM III/I department to work on your shoes.
Man your so on point with this one! There is so many details that have changed and make the sneaker great. Like the AM 3 tiny little details being redrafted making it look mad perfect.

First time getting early access and I hit on them. Probably the fastest ive ever received a "Got Em" message. So happy to have these out of the way now. Just hoping my pair is alright.

Back
Top Bottom