NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Here's just a few on foot pics just for anyone wondering about the shape difference after. It's not too different then be4 but it's still looks better lol!
20201116_151303.jpg
20201116_151236.jpg
the shoe looks worse

Sure buddy. Then why'd you try on the shock drop couple weeks ago. Take this L and FOH

I tried on the shock drop because I have wanted a pair for years. After seeing how these turned out with people having in hand pairs from the shock drop is why I’m not going for them on release date. Unlike you, I won’t just hand my money over to JB like a mindless consumer. Not hitting on the shock drop turned out to be in my favor after all.

I tried on the shock drop because I have wanted a pair for years. After seeing how these turned out with people having in hand pairs from the shock drop is why I’m not going for them on release date. Unlike you, I won’t just hand my money over to JB like a mindless consumer. Not hitting on the shock drop turned out to be in my favor after all.
Yea we have a ton of new information since the shock drop. I was super excited for these and was happy to hit but my pair is long gone now and I’m 100% out on these after having them in hand.

You guys make it seem like its a crime to like the shoe that is actually being released. Some, believe it or not, might JUST BE satisfied with the product. Is that all right? Or does NT judge and jury decide that? My goodness.
If you dont like em, cool, sound off about em. But dont downgrade peoples "standards" because they dont meet yours. If my pair looks like **** then they will go back. Its really pretty simple. Nike is not around to satisfy all the OG Spec heads, they never will. As much I wish they would. But to come down on someone that likes what they see coming makes no sense to me. ***** all you want. But back it up with passing.
This **** of saying there trash, but, I must buy three pair to mix and match a perfect pair makes Nike laugh their asses off. You sure are showing them. :lol: The shoes cost a fraction of what they are sold for.
To write this release off before its ACTUAL release day is crazy. I will take my chances gladly on release day.

You guys make it seem like its a crime to like the shoe that is actually being released. Some, believe it or not, might JUST BE satisfied with the product. Is that all right? Or does NT judge and jury decide that? My goodness.
If you dont like em, cool, sound off about em. But dont downgrade peoples "standards" because they dont meet yours. If my pair looks like **** then they will go back.
Yeah this release is pretty simple to me. A lot of them are ****** up. If you go on Ebay and go and look at what you are getting then you'll get a decent pair. Myself and others have done this and have been satisfied with the results. If you don't want to do that out of principle, then don't. Can't really put it any other way.

Until those bastards fix the height of the ***DAMN ankle collars, this model will continue to look like ****. Bottom f'n Line. **** what anyone says. Y'all can enjoy, and co-sign the balant trash they continue release, but I JUST CAN'T DO IT! Their asinine, BS *** antics, should NO longer be tolerated, OR IGNORED. Straight up. It took those dicks 15 years to fix the XI, it's been almost 17, since they made the IV's straight up fakes. Their time is PAST up.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

MJ holding those toes tight...telling us ya'll ain't gonna see shape like this in the future! :lol: :ohwell::smh::ohwell:

I feel like we'll get a SUPER PROPER Air Jordan 2 OG Retro, made in Italy, before the 4 is fixed. If they EVER get fixed. I'm passed losing my patience. Everytime I see, or hear a AJ 4 being released, I just know it's gonna be JB's patent, low top special, with steel toe boxes. ****s past redundant.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom