NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

So i finally got the ( didnt get em ) message, snkrs really left me sitting here waiting for 35 minutes just to tell me that?

Trash.

This is a massive GR. They done damn near did a bunch of early shock drops, early accsss, SNKRS pass and etc. If you didn’t get one pair at least, I dunno sounds washed lol.

Bro don’t snitch on yourself 🤣🤣🤣
I do it all the time and they give me my cashback 95% for Jordan’s

make sure u click the Nike site, then go to “missing cash back” and putin order number and subtotal
Did it automatically for me today, added $30 to my account already

put me on. gracias.

Finally got through on Footaction. Just kept slamming the “add to cart”

Trying to tell me it’s “out of stock”

2 in a row from Footaction. Copped the Flint 13’s doing the same thing.

Was checking out on Finishline when it told me sold out.

Totally skunked everywhere except at like 7 28 I was able to cart and pay for a 13 on Dicks and got the conf email but not charges afaik yet.

Is Dicks gonna be a richard?

Just copped a size 9.5 on DSG at 10:36 but couldn't cop on SNKRS at 10? That doesn't make any sense. My account on SNKRS must be flagged for some reason.

this a young mans game lol smh pending for almost a half hour
C22D6369-09BD-48F4-A7DF-77A654618B5E.jpeg

Whats up with this new bot check thing that FTL has? Do I really have to enter this every time I try to add a size?

Whats this on hibbett ( Please verify you are a human Press and hold ) crap i cant get out of no matter how many times i press and hold it. thats all i need to do in order to check out.

That sht started over the summer, and I never recovered. Haven't hit a launch on release day since.

SNKRS had me pending THIRTY ONE MINUTES before hitting me with the sold out message. Luckily I walked right through FNL and got a pair at 10:02.

This is a massive GR. They done damn near did a bunch of early shock drops, early accsss, SNKRS pass and etc. If you didn’t get one pair at least, I dunno sounds washed lol.

Not so massive when i got messages like (Didn't get em) on the shock drop and today.

also took an L on hibbetts.

0-3 attempts...... i put in the work but nothing in return.

Back
Top Bottom