NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Ok wow so PayPal just got charged 215 from JD maybe I did get them. They let me cart then I got a big red OOS message so idk.
Same thing happened to me, keep mashing ATC everyone on the big footsites. I actually was able to get through on Champs after 45 ****ing minutes

There's no evidence that they're throwing out early orders....it's likely just a lottery after some number of minutes.
Yeah it shouldn't be a lottery. It's not advertised as a raffle so someone entering their order 15 minutes later should never be getting shoes after 7 am orders get losses. It's that simple. Until they can get that right, SNKRS is essentially useless.

Hit on an 11 on SNKRS, a 7 on Eastbay and 11C on Footlocker.

SNKRS was by far the worst for this. If you limit yourself there you’re opening yourself up for disappointment.

They clearly have changed how SNKRS works and throw out all the early orders to "combat" bots. It's a futile effort when they throw out all the valid orders too. In fact, I'd argue it's worse than just letting those of us who can put in an order at 7 am fight it out against the bots.
This deff makes sense. I put my orders in quick and it’s always a L. Might have to delay it a few minutes
Might seem like that but in my experience, this is not true. It certainly doesn’t help you to get in right when they drop but I typically enter within 15 seconds and I hit pretty frequently. Nobody knows the algorithm but they don’t just throw out all of the early orders.

Looks like these are the only 2 left.

I ordered my pair from Nike about half n hour ago.

There's no evidence that they're throwing out early orders....it's likely just a lottery after some number of minutes.

Theyre def throwing those orders out if ppl are coming in after 10+ mins & copping easy while others are checking out at 10am & still don't get em. Crap has happened to me too many times now

Might seem like that but in my experience, this is not true. It certainly doesn’t help you to get in right when they drop but I typically enter within 15 seconds and I hit pretty frequently. Nobody knows the algorithm but they don’t just throw out all of the early orders.
LOL at there being an algorithm. First in, first out. If it's not being done that way, it's not being done right. The idea you can only enter a lottery to win a pair of Nike shoes is so beyond stupid. This site is pretty terrible for finding people who actually get how ridiculous it is. Lots of rationalizing to continue buying no matter how far that broomstick goes up your poopchute.

Snagged another pair from snkrs size 15.

sold my shock drop pair (size 14) on eBay within 10mins of posting them.

LOL at there being an algorithm. First in, first out. If it's not being done that way, it's not being done right. The idea you can only enter a lottery to win a pair of Nike shoes is so beyond stupid. This site is pretty terrible for finding people who actually get how ridiculous it is. Lots of rationalizing to continue buying no matter how far that broomstick goes up your poopchute.
It’s absolutely not first in first out. Checked out on my main account in 20 seconds and did not hit. Checked out on a backup account at 12:02 and that one hit. It’s not first in first out to give us a chance against the bots I think.

Theyre def throwing those orders out if ppl are coming in after 10+ mins & copping easy while others are checking out at 10am & still don't get em. Crap has happened to me too many times now
It’s weird I entered right away and still got a W.

my second account I enter a minute late and got an L.

sometime it’s the opposite

Just sharing my experience lol jeez

Whenever it says “pending,” it’s pretty much an unofficial draw. It’s random. Doesn’t matter how fast you enter, as long as you get in on time (some drops are 3 minutes, some 10, this one was apparently like 40 minutes!).

Back
Top Bottom