NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Yeah it shouldn't be a lottery. It's not advertised as a raffle so someone entering their order 15 minutes later should never be getting shoes after 7 am orders get losses. It's that simple. Until they can get that right, SNKRS is essentially useless.

That's why I think everything on SNKRS should always be a draw. Let us enter during a 5-10 min window, and let us get on with our lives. Make it a true lottery, no "lines" or "pending" or "joined". Just enter a draw and then move on.

Yo I think I hit on Champs. I kept spamming add to cart and was able to get through and got an order confirmation email.
They didn't block you for bot like antics?

This was definitely a terrible release. And are we sure they're going to restock?

They've got the black/gold 1s, Jubilee 11s, the white/blue 9s, etc.

They didn't block you for bot like antics?

This was definitely a terrible release. And are we sure they're going to restock?

They've got the black/gold 1s, Jubilee 11s, the white/blue 9s, etc.
I kept having to solve that puzzle captcha but then I noticed there was a red circle next to my cart and checked out. I initially tried paypal and apple pay but it kept failing so I tried just entering my cc info and it worked. Also, I was on mobile so that might have been the reason. I tend to get a little more lucky when I try to check out using my phone service and not wifi.

That's why I think everything on SNKRS should always be a draw. Let us enter during a 5-10 min window, and let us get on with our lives. Make it a true lottery, no "lines" or "pending" or "joined". Just enter a draw and then move on.
They'll never do this because it's a terrible look when all of your "must have" product is only a lottery from Nike just as every other company. That's admitting you have a problem getting stock in the hands of your customers and not just re-sellers. Much better to just lie and keep having people try to buy every shoe thinking they have more than a lottery chance in hell of winning a pair of mass produced sneakers!

Wait...I just struck out on a GR. I...I...Don’t think that’s happened to me since...ever. :lol:

:smh: JDSports just canclled my order through paypal. I have to pray champs comes through or I'm ****ed. This is bull****

B5B7D469-152B-47FA-A9D5-5E92E1BCD398.jpeg

Got a backup on footlocker on desktop after being banned on my cell phone. If by some miracle both orders ship to me I'll be happy opp one to someone here. Size 12, all I ask is that you dont resell it (Wishful thinking I know)

The last time these dropped. Easy cop. COVID has definitely increased the amount of scalping as people try to make ends meet or come up.

The Bred 4s dropped Winter 19 and were obtainable. Now, it's ridiculous.

But hopefully folks are right about the Fire Red 5 stock comparison for everyone who wants a pair.

Before posting that kickscrew link it looked like a fsr. When I checked recently, sizes flew :lol:.

The last time these dropped. Easy cop. COVID has definitely increased the amount of scalping as people try to make ends meet or come up.

The Bred 4s dropped Winter 19 and were obtainable. Now, it's ridiculous.

But hopefully folks are right about the Fire Red 5 stock comparison for everyone who wants a pair.
The funny thing is that you’d think all these quarantines and people staying home would lead to a lower demand since we ain’t leaving the house to rock them.

They'll never do this because it's a terrible look when all of your "must have" product is only a lottery from Nike just as every other company. That's admitting you have a problem getting stock in the hands of your customers and not just re-sellers. Much better to just lie and keep having people try to buy every shoe thinking they have more than a lottery chance in hell of winning a pair of mass produced sneakers!
I mean, they already do this in a sense simply by pushing their "must have" product onto a sub-site (SNKRS) rather than through regular ol' Nike.com

I mean, they already do this in a sense simply by pushing their "must have" product onto a sub-site (SNKRS) rather than through regular ol' Nike.com
That wreaks of "exclusivity" to the average chump. Where the "good" Nike shoes go! Be honest with yourself: if every Jordan release were a raffle, it would not be a good look for any company. It signifies a true problem getting product to actual customers. The same problem we've been dealing with the ENTIRE decade. They aren't going to address it in a meaningful way. How many years do we need as evidence of that?

The fact that I could hit on 1/2 to 1/3 of all releases and I've got ONE hit on SNKRS in 6 months over 40+ shoes... it ain't a mystery!

Hibbetts app just notified me that I left something in my cart... Before couldn't even pass the human Captcha on desktop or mobile.

I hit on SNKRS about half an hour after the drop..It's the first time I've hit on the app..First Jordan purchase since the blk/crimson tint 1's..

Back
Top Bottom