NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Yoooooo!!!!

Got 1 at Champs!!

Triple up complete!!!
F2E3804D-C637-4673-B941-A91C8E1272A6.png

Gratz to anyone who genuinely wants to rock these. Stay fresh, don’t pay resell. Wait and force these resellers to drop their prices.
im out until military’s.

I understand scalping has gone up, but in theory demand should be down. Less disposable income, less spending, and less socializing. I think this bubble could burst.
COVID. Numbers are surging. In the words of Game of Thrones, “Winter is coming.”

Without jobs and CDC restrictions, reselling/scalping is an easy means to ride out these tough times

Releases have been difficult this whole year.

The bubble isn’t bursting soon.

Nah. Scalping has gone up since COVID. Look at the PS5, Switch, Xbox, sneakers, etc.

Bro, if you could reserve slots at restaurants. Bots would take that.

In this country, there’s hardly any legislation and no pressure on the retailers or the cloud companies (where these things originate from).
Grinch bot legislation. Schumer and some other politicians were working on it in 2019.

No way we see this, but it would be really interesting to see the SNKRS data on these. How many people entered and what the stock #s were. I wouldn't be surprised if the requests were close to the 1m mark.

Been trying for 13 on the foot sites and can’t get nothing added. If anybody has any luck let me know, I’d appreciate it

Man I cant hit **** on SNKRS ...literally on a 20 release losing streak with them (Last Day 1 cop was Space Jams). Mad happy that Champs held it down this morning & for others as well

Back
Top Bottom