NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Considering wearing two left shoes... shape > comfort.
FlamboyantOrderlyGalago-size_restricted.gif

I noticed both tongues be pulling to the side on these. Seeing it on others pairs as well. I swapped out the shoe trees I had in my White/Cement 4's. Seems to have straightened them out. Going to leave them in for a while.

From what I notice so far, this is mostly on the right shoe (though not always), and is from one side (mostly the right) elastic being too short. Honestly not optimistic that wearing them will stretch it out to not pull to the side. I'm waiting to see if I get the DSG pair in to mix and match (if I get that 1 in 100 good right toe box shape!) before wearing them, so not sure how wearing them will help.

None taken at all thanks for taking the time to respond. I’ve been out of the loop lately and I know sometimes sites have below retail even in men’s sometimes. Since it’s kids I’d Figured I’d ask the fellas ✊

Roger that; make sense!. Hope you score what you want for your kid!

I noticed both tongues be pulling to the side on these. Seeing it on others pairs as well. I swapped out the shoe trees I had in my White/Cement 4's. Seems to have straightened them out. Going to leave them in for a while.
I’ve had a lot of IV’s that do this. I just ignore it at this point as long as it’s fine on foot.

SNKRS pair came in yesterday, no crazy noticeable defects just genuine crap leather. Now that I was able to score a 9.5 from the drop on the 28th I have a 10 from the shock drop for retail if anyone in the NYC area is still needing. If this isn't allowed my apologies.. just delete my post. Would just rather see someone who wants get them instead of returning to Nike.

Any change on your bank statement? My charge fell off overnight. It was pending.

Permanent charge will post when it does ship. Common for this to happen. Don't sweat it meaning it's canceled.

From what I recall.....DSG did this on a recent release and it shipped directly from Nike as opposed to DSG. Or at least that's what someone on here said. Would make sense since it says "pre order". Remember literally every store isn't getting full stock....they're probably just backed up like the rest of the world waiting for their allocation.

Fire Reds have a special place in my heart. The 3 and 4 came out in the summer and they were both my Back to School shoes Freshman and Sophomore years in high school. Makes sense that the 2 sneakers I’ve been wanting most the past 20 years are 2 of the final to get the OG treatment. Got fed up in 2014 and got my 3’s customized. 7 years later they still haven’t done em. My pair Of 4’s should be here tomorrow barring any shenanigans.
E15554AD-3C53-4291-8F9D-3EA9AB59EE2C.jpeg

My pair from Champs came in today.. My first pair of fire red 4s ever.

PSX_20201203_182358.jpg

Left toe box came in all fd up...

PSX_20201203_180852.jpg

PSX_20201203_181012.jpg
Honestly IMO, that’s has to be a hater packing those shoes. Someone had to do this out of spite, for whatever reason idk. The only positive I see here is that a replacement pair can’t be worse than that. Hope you get a better pair.

Honestly IMO, that’s has to be a hater packing those shoes. Someone had to do this out of spite, for whatever reason idk. The only positive I see here is that a replacement pair can’t be worse than that. Hope you get a better pair.

I think that might be it.. my right shoe had a dirt stain on the toe. Wiped it off

Back
Top Bottom