NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

That makes sense. UV rays are undefeated.

I think one of Jordan brands biggest concerns is that if someone purchases these in 2016 and then the sneaker NEVER yellows in any way, then the buyer won't need to get the new version in 2023.

3A5C18AD-D483-4519-9EBC-665233C0604D.jpeg

That makes sense. UV rays are undefeated.

I think one of Jordan brands biggest concerns is that if someone purchases these in 2016 and then the sneaker NEVER yellows in any way, then the buyer won't need to get the new version in 2023.
There’s a lot more issues than just the yellowing but most people don’t care about having the details match the og, so I think you’re probably right that it’s intentional.

I was looking at both my 2019 Breds and Fire Reds and I noticed the Fire Reds run slightly shorter in length thats why I was wondering why they fit a little more snug on my feet and thats with the half size up I go with 4s. I feel thats why alot of people that went TTS are saying they are uncomfortable.

I was looking at both my 2019 Breds and Fire Reds and I noticed the Fire Reds run slightly shorter in length thats why I was wondering why they fit a little more snug on my feet and thats with the half size up I go with 4s. I feel thats why alot of people that went TTS are saying they are uncomfortable.
I've been wearing running sneakers for most of my life and the Bred 4's are NOT comfortable. The hard tongue (which looks cool and stands perfectly) digs into the top of my foot.

From what I understand, they become more wearable over time, but I don't want to break them in because I only have one pair and they were expensive.

I haven't tried on the Fire Reds yet because I'm waiting for my sole protectors (don't laugh) and the weather here is trash 🙂

Last edited:
I've been wearing running sneakers for most of my life and the Bred 4's are NOT comfortable. The hard tongue (which looks cool and stands perfectly) digs into the top of my foot.

From what I understand, they become more wearable over time, but I don't want to break them in because I only have one pair and they were expensive.

I haven't tried on the Fire Reds yet because I'm waiting for my sole protectors (don't laugh) and the weather here is trash 🙂
Hmm i never had that problem with my breds and also i wore them enough where they’re really comfy. The fire reds tongue is much more padded so maybe they won’t hurt your feet like you mentioned.

Hmm i never had that problem with my breds and also i wore them enough where they’re really comfy. The fire reds tongue is much more padded so maybe they won’t hurt your feet like you mentioned.
Ideally I would love to have 3 pairs of Bred 4's.
1. One pair to keep on ice.
2. One pair to wear to the grocery store and Post Office.
3. One pair to run through the woods with. Oh, it's raining? Who cares. Snow, ice and sleet? Not an issue 😎

The Bred 4, as with the Bred 1 are adventure shoes, meant for thrashing. But I can't because they are too much money.

c51b764de3413d5072cded9b6cb69df7.jpg

epm8cf17fiqwr2ccpknr.jpg

umu2s62pj47mkl297mvu.jpg

gettyimages-492466819-1024x1024.jpg

tumblr_oqf1lihMnC1sdydefo2_400.gif

*The Black Cement 3, Infared 6 and the Jordan 9 Olive/Black also fall into this category of Jordans ready for action.

Last edited:
Ideally I would love to have 3 pairs of Bred 4's.
1. One pair to keep on ice.
2. One pair to wear to the grocery store and Post Office.
3. One pair to run through the woods with. Oh, it's raining? Who cares. Snow, ice and sleet? Not an issue 😅

The Bred 4, as with the Bred 1 are adventure shoes, meant for thrashing. But I can't because they are too much money.
Yeah, the resell is pretty high for a pair of Bred 4s.

You can’t try them on inside your house?

We dropping white cement pics now, bet
i dropped the ic just to show that the netting doesn't automatically yellow like some suggest. i see alot of complaints in here about '16 white cements, but yall also complained about '12s. '12s are actually tanks. i'm happy with '16s. copping those 1st retros in '99 is something i'll never forgot. no release date or anything. just all of a sudden bam they in the store. it was a monday or a wednesday, i cannot remember.

We’ve had a great run of OG classics with NA over the last 7 years or so. Every shoe I’ve wanted other than the Fire Red 5’s with the black tongue has released.

I missed out on all but four NA releases. But what of the Jordan V Grape? I just hope Nike doesn't stop, but keeps churning them out.

tarCwaFFkSZieuBmOwK0nD7d9SI.jpg

The netting on his are already yellow. They were probably drenched in champagne or vegas pool water

Last edited:
i dropped the ic just to show that the netting doesn't automatically yellow like some suggest. i see alot of complaints in here about '16 white cements, but yall also complained about '12s. '12s are actually tanks. i'm happy with '16s. copping those 1st retros in '99 is something i'll never forgot. no release date or anything. just all of a sudden bam they in the store. it was a monday or a wednesday, i cannot remember.
The White Cement 2016 are going for $1,289 on Stadium Goods in my size 🥺

StockX is a little more reasonable, but still around the $550 range 😞

Back
Top Bottom