NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

it showed purchased since I get them from the initial drop

did they always showed purchased if you recently bought on SNKRS when they restock on reserve?
You should be. I got the Purchased screen for Cardinal 3s on Saturday(got charged as well) and got the confirmation through Nike Customer Service on Twitter that my order went through.

Got shipping confirmation this morning, says it'll be here on Thursday.

D34D2DE3-360F-431A-911F-99E65479B2C5.jpeg

Crazy because these sat in a lot of places
picked mine up a week after release from nike
This.
Grabbed a pair the weekend after release locally. There were shape issues on some pairs if i remember correctly which is maybe why people held out?

Love the look of these 5s, and always stared at them back in the day....but....I find I don't wear 5s much, and will always choose a 4 all day long. So, I used all of my will power to pass on these. If I wear a 5, it's gonna be my Black Metallics. Only other 5 is the '13 Oreos. Just generally feel bulky on foot for me. Would love it if they went back to the OG sleekness. But until then I'm sticking with 4s. Do enjoy seeing pics of these though.

5s. Easy.

These fire red 4s highkey so uncomfortable.
Fixed it for you. I had a pair of these and while I did and do love them, I sold them due to how uncomfortable they were when going TTS. Sucks because I really wanted to keep em but they were pinky toe killers. If JB still made shoes in a size 13.5, I would have just sized up but it is what it is. Maybe during the next cycle of 4s they'll actually be comfortable at the toe.

Both have the wrong upper material, but most people would probably complain about the og white durabuck. That said, the 5s are a way better retro.
Yeah I mean if we are talking which model is better then it's definitely up to what you like. I can't really see anyone saying the 4s were a better retro. They just aren't all that close.

I'm going IV's over V's in general. Shoe/Colorway= IV's, release wise= V's were way better. Comfort wise, haven't worn my IV's yet but they revamped them twice since they were 2013 quality.

My CG's are decent. I don't think I've rocked any new build IV's yet. The reworked V's are pillows though.

Is comfort really that bad on these 4s? I haven’t even worn mine yet lol, but comfort wise the black cement retros were okay for me so i’d be surprised if these were much different. Maybe I needa throw these on sometime soon.

Quality control was awful on the fire red 4s, the toe boxes are alllll over the place and some of them are absolutely terrible. Like B-Grade level toe box inconsistency. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom