Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Got to my Shoe Palace, no line and scooped my pair easy! But my pair isn’t perfect. I have some paint job issues 😭 but the shape is phenomenal!

Does anyone have the same paint issue?
D00FAC00-0303-4F8C-B3AA-F0BC86CD310D.jpeg
66F0AC31-D16F-49C4-8496-E5D4E0BF56DD.jpeg
702A78C6-358B-4CD0-842C-F5E1D63B5812.jpeg
77FD85FF-145D-4E7B-B534-8FAD63DBBA06.jpeg
04B9CB9E-7039-49D7-9990-F49D6C715F27.jpeg
0AAEF980-351B-421A-BEC4-909A6F0F7643.jpeg
21626310-5EF0-4BD1-9FAB-00D0CCEB9A92.jpeg
21626310-5EF0-4BD1-9FAB-00D0CCEB9A92.jpeg
ED6215C5-5681-48DF-9B9F-BACA72A58E72.jpeg

My FTL an ex Co worker I knew told me they had a 1000 pair
Looks like they were keeping it on the low. I overheard one guy said they’re on for reserved. But I asked another and he grabbed a few boxes from upstairs. Surprised they had a sz 9 sitting, but nothing on display. You wouldn’t have thought they carried 😂

Don't know if a lot of others are having this issue. I had to go thru 3 pairs at Snipes cause the toe boxes were looking wilddd. Didn't even look like a crease it looked like from the way they were shipped/packaged/stored I don't know ...maybe the 2 shoes sitting on top of each other in the box. My 2nd pair from FTL was good on the first go round and when my girl facetimed me for the 3rd pair she had to request a second one cause it was beyond creased for a 228$ (NYC sales tax) shoe. I'm not even OCD picky but these were unacceptable. Am I just buggin?

IMG_6621(1).jpg
Looks like normal JB QC to me… but on this note I’m headed to FTL to pick up my pair! 🤣🤣🤣

We're at the point where people can't drop $210 on a shoe because of prices for other needs going up.
I've found being more selective with the shoes I buy has helped honestly. When it comes to Jordan's I stick solely to OG colorways and even then, it's only the silhouettes and colorways I truly feel the strongest about and know I'll wear often. At this point I buy like 2 pairs a year, maybe 3 tops and the purchases are spread out over the course of a full year. On rare occasions there are outliers though like last year's "Top 3" Jordan 5. Personally I thought they were nice. The OG 23 on the side with the Nike Air on the rear being the cherries on top. But I digress, being more selective goes a long way in my opinion.

I've found being more selective with the shoes I buy has helped honestly. When it comes to Jordan's I stick solely to OG colorways and even then, it's only the silhouettes and colorways I truly feel the strongest about and know I'll wear often. At this point I buy like 2 pairs a year, maybe 3 tops and the purchases are spread out over the course of a full year. On rare occasions there are outliers though like last year's "Top 3" Jordan 5. Personally I thought they were nice. The OG 23 on the side with the Nike Air on the rear being the cherries on top. But I digress, being more selective goes a long way in my opinion.
100% what I'm doing now too. Before COVID I was buying a $190 Jordan every month... sometimes 2 a month. Then with prices going up and moving to a new apartment which requires $$$ setting up, I'm very selective now. Only OG colorways for me this year unless something else is real good. I did also buy some Reeboks recently too but they were only about $100 each. Buying shoes on sale is a damn big difference compared to paying retail for a Jordan.

I need to be more like you

1662835841573.gif

Got my pair from SNKRS. Trying to hook up some friends, let me know if they’re in stock anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom