Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Think you took this to a whole new level on what I was saying .. but it’s niketalk so I get it

Not at all, if you read this thread you’d notice all the differences between pairs of fire red 3’s.

This is Niketalk and people like to react instead of read and understand so I get it.

It also wasn’t specifically about you, it was about shoes being the same and many saying they’re noticeable differences in pairs of many different shoes.

Last edited:
QC is better now more than likely, just like cars and most things.
7b564fa3c6c5454be669aa1f42dbd401.png

Boy I'd hate to tell you Nike themselves proved that is a lie this year. A LOT of their shoes this year have had TERRIBLE QC. And its been proven that they use cheaper grades of leather while stating the materials are "closer to OG i.e., Georgetown 1s when its the same leather as a cheap AF1"

I wasn't alive back then but i'm sure the people who had the OGs know the leather and QC was MUCH better than now, even if we only have pictures and some videos to compare. There's a reason OGs are high collectibles and not recent retros.

Old person checking in. BTW my snkrs pair came and is goin back. Came pre-creased like someone put a weight on the left toebox. My daughter also said the box was already open when it arrived. Thanks Fedex !

Semi dud just came in from footlocker. Will be going back 2/2 footlocker returns
Hey good sir was that by chance the one you and I spoke about? My Hibbett pair finally came in and they’re nearly flawless to my eye, I really need another pair 😂

That’s some BS and sucks. But how do they look otherwise? If that happened to me I’d be epically p’od and I’d be on here saying so. But once that wave of anger subsides, if you’re going to wear them (like I am shortly with my first pair) and it’s a good pair otherwise, it objectively won’t even matter after just one outdoor wear. But believe me, I absolutely get it. And if you were not planning to wear them any time soon, I get it even more.
What's even worse is that the pamphlet is missing as well SMH.

I bought 6 pairs and I'm in the process of mixing n matching and the left shoe of this Hibbett pair has the lowest toebox EP out of the 5 pairs I received thus far so I'm definitely going to be Un-DS'ing the left pair. Aside from the dirty outsoles the shoes look pretty good

Boy I'd hate to tell you Nike themselves proved that is a lie this year. A LOT of their shoes this year have had TERRIBLE QC. And its been proven that they use cheaper grades of leather while stating the materials are "closer to OG i.e., Georgetown 1s when its the same leather as a cheap AF1"

I wasn't alive back then but i'm sure the people who had the OGs know the leather and QC was MUCH better than now, even if we only have pictures and some videos to compare. There's a reason OGs are high collectibles and not recent retros.
Materials may have been better but QC ? Nah, got my first pair of J’s in late ’91 and damn near every pair I’ve owned has had at least 1 issue or flaw. Perfect OG’s are myth.

Old person checking in. BTW my snkrs pair came and is goin back. Came pre-creased like someone put a weight on the left toebox. My daughter also said the box was already open when it arrived. Thanks Fedex !

This has happen to me 2x in the past 3 mths. Nike changed boxes and you can easily open the bottom flap and remove shoes with ease.

I'd hate to see an OG pair destroyed, but it would be fascinating to see that Rose Anvil guy take apart an OG 1 or 3 to inspect the materials and leather.

Back
Top Bottom