Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

But then what will we do without a hierarchical system that tells us who got the alpha pairs, and who got the "left overs" ?

We need a system where some people get to make others feel insecure about their purchases so they go to back to stores and ask to open 87 boxes, or order 97 pairs online looking for an LN3 pair like its Willy Wonka's golden ticket
Well if jb did it right the first time, we wouldn’t be lookin for goose eggs

Glad I bought 5 pairs, picked 2 good ones.

The rest are absolute trash! Garbage.
6D1E0CFC-0848-4122-9ECA-2D12E45B509B.jpeg

0A4F16B3-31DB-4B2B-A703-95B659F6ADCC.jpeg

Those are same strange indentations that were in the Richard's pair I sold off... I still think getting 2/3 good pairs is a solid W. 3/3 would be nice but I couldn't deal with that.

I think it’s kind of a fact of manufacturing tho that if the same product is manufactured in different places there will be slight differences. It’s like that with cars and most stuff I can think of 🤷‍♂️

But then what will we do without a hierarchical system that tells us who got the alpha pairs, and who got the "left overs" ?

We need a system where some people get to make others feel insecure about their purchases so they go to back to stores and ask to open 87 boxes, or order 97 pairs online looking for an LN3 pair like its Willy Wonka's golden ticket

The air max 1 thread after the og reds came out in 2017 😂

So what's the story above with only one left shoe?

Can't imagine those of us in here not happy with some of the poor details on these would ever buy a Tesla, as Tesla build quality is absolute garbage, and quality control/inconsistencies is pathetic. And you can't mix and match...heh.

Those are same strange indentations that were in the Richard's pair I sold off... I still think getting 2/3 good pairs is a solid W. 3/3 would be nice but I couldn't deal with that.
my snkrs pair had those same "dents" more pronounced on the left shoe

Got my pair. Love em

Short elephant print on the toe :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I’d love to double up but I have the Katrina’s and cardinals

Maybe can swap cardinals for em :lol:

Cardinals are nice. I'd rather have both than 2 FRs, even though FRs are overall "better".

This has become the wackest, lamest jordan thread maybe ever. I can't deal with this ridiculous anymore. I'm out...

Out of all the obnoxious “quality“ talk I’ve seen on these boards i‘d have to say this one takes the cake. Cats really measuring their EP lines down to the millimeter with micrometers. Odd behavior even for a bunch of obsessive sneaker hoarders.

Cardinals are for women.

The satin sock liner was intended to match lingerie and the glossy midsole was intended to match lipstick/lipgloss

I'm not a fan of the gloss, but I like them despite your comments ;-). That said, I don't have the cardinals b/c I was waiting for these FRs, and I also enjoy wearing my Tinkers, so I never went for the cardinals.

Out of all the obnoxious “quality“ talk I’ve seen on these boards i‘d have to say this one takes the cake. Cats really measuring their EP lines down to the millimeter with micrometers. Odd behavior even for a bunch of obsessive sneaker hoarders.

Nah, I don't think that's what happening in here. There's pics of obvious differences in the toe EP height that even a non-sneaker person would notice. It's particularly noticeable when the left and right have vastly diff heights. No one is measuring millimeter differences.

My one and only SNKRS pair arrived today. They're perfect, no flaws. Consistent tumbled leather on both shoes. Besides the overtly thick elephant print, which has been on most IIIs since '94, I'm happy with these. Immediately went on foot as all my shoes do.

Fire1.jpg

Fire2.jpg
This is an ideal pair. We have a winner lol

Back
Top Bottom